Welfare

lordie

I read all your replies. i am shocked. at some of them

Please expound.

I'm not able to get welfare. Foodstamps. SSI check or healthcare enrollment benefits.

Good. There are often NO means testing for the vote buying schemes cloaked as safety nets.

Noctulius i am sorry

welfare or ssi or either we shouldn't be so quick to react because some day we might needit

noctulius try ssd or tempory assistance program

no it is not welfare it is help to get why u wait

For us to have a reference to this story of lament of not getting portions of my income, please state WHY you cannot get a job?

Thanks for the advice. but all my uncles going through a lawyer. One had to wait about a year. my other uncle he's been trying for the last three years and one lawyer drops the case and another lawyer gets it on a rebound. a never ending case.

Why don't you get a job? If you are unable, please state that upfront so we don't think you a mooch. Thank you.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find one. the job wynns don't have anything to find neither. And can't afford to travel at the moment.

I have somewhat of a job. I work for a construction site. It pays a hundred dollars a week. only work in good weather. and half the time if he has something I can do.

Hey hey now be nice

Noctulius is trying and we shouldn't judge

it is wrong to judge

noctulius did u try workshop it is a place for training i think they pay u each state is different tho and don't mind these guys .

Noctulius, I am so sorry for what you are facing where you live. This is NOT your fault.

There SHOULD BE programs AND Healthcare available to everyone in this country who is working,

yet is not able to earn enough to survive. You SHOULDN'T be going through this. Unfortunately,

you live in a State that does very little for the neediest of its citizens.

I know that this is "easy for me to say", but if I were you, I would MOVE to a more "progressive" State. Mississippi is one of those Republican-governed States that has refused the "free money" that President Obama has offered for expanded Medicaid. Expanded Medicaid would have provided YOU with FREE healthcare. I don't care if you are a Republican, a Democrat, Independent, or whatever... you still need TO KNOW what the various policies of each political Party are DOING TO YOU, and you should make your political decisions accordingly.

I wish you only the best, and I hope you realize that you are welcome... really welcome... here.

Your friend, Hex

Edited by Bro. Hex

I read all your replies. i am shocked. at some of them

Please expound.

I can't find one. the job wynns don't have anything to find neither. And can't afford to travel at the moment.

I have somewhat of a job. I work for a construction site. It pays a hundred dollars a week. only work in good weather. and half the time if he has something I can do.

Hey hey now be nice

Noctulius is trying and we shouldn't judge

it is wrong to judge

noctulius did u try workshop it is a place for training i think they pay u each state is different tho and don't mind these guys .

lordie,

First of all, you did not expound.

Second of all, why on earth should people NOT judge? Are we not born with discernment? It is NOT WRONG to judge. MOST PEOPLE have enough skills to NOT be dependent on MY tax dollars. If you want jobs, and can't find any, MOVE, and/or blame the current administration that has done NOTHING to promote more jobs!! In fact, all the current administration has done is solidify the dependent nature of the entitlement society...i.e., vote buying techniques to advance horrendous political ideologies that only harm my individual freedom and family.

And you speak of not judging....wake up and smell the ** coffee.....

When the treasury was passing out money in the capital part each state. to divide for each district. ours said that he didn't want to accept the money from. the treasury department. I live in Mississippi.

Mississippi is looking kinda rough these. days on account of most of our counties are dry. counties.

lordie,

First of all, you did not expound.

Second of all, why on earth should people NOT judge? Are we not born with discernment? It is NOT WRONG to judge. MOST PEOPLE have enough skills to NOT be dependent on MY tax dollars. If you want jobs, and can't find any, MOVE, and/or blame the current administration that has done NOTHING to promote more jobs!! In fact, all the current administration has done is solidify the dependent nature of the entitlement society...i.e., vote buying techniques to advance horrendous political ideologies that only harm my individual freedom and family.

And you speak of not judging....wake up and smell the ** coffee.....

moving costs money. You could give him the funds. Then it wouldn't be your tax money..

Ok. i don't belief this forum at this time

first of all ssi does not come from taxes

and second allow me to explain welfare to youall cause apparently you all are not well informed

welfare reciepients has to show every dollar they get it spend not just on food or rent or clothes which you all say good well it ain't good. if the person has one dollar left after the end of the month they have to spend it if not they don't get money some welfare reciepients has to work for welfare oh u say that's good no again its not because they are only allowed to make the exact amount and prove they earn that job w written proof oh again u say great but it is not if that person make so much over they gotta spend it asap hence the drugs . say at 1 am u get ur check and c u are 50 dollars over were would u go to spend it welll in the booney nothing open except drug so they buy there then again u day were is the proof guess when they show up in the jail or social workers office . theres the proof and then u say well they should be on drugs well it is hence tax payers fault why u say ur rules . and by the way before u ask why or how i know this i grew up around it in the projects for 3 years . thr law hasmt change u still have to show proof oh before u say u don't pay rent in the projects well yea u do plus half . and before u ask was i on welfare no i grew up in the projects because i got allergic to the apt we lived in prior . and .ssi is just enough to live off of not much so u all u said money. or taxes take a minute to understand some day we will need government assistance or hand outs as u say then what are u going to do then when some one pick on u .oh yes i forgot tax payers get hand out it is called tax write off or tax breaks well then u all shouldn't call the kettle black then . tax write off are gov handout ooh amd tax deductions are to ooh yea before u all say no it's not guess what it is and the poor pays the price ooh .

hey u all wanted me to expound so i did

so here's a tip us ministers shouldn't pick on some one . and another ooh a tax deduction for being a minister in pa .

SO KNOCK IT OFF THIS WAS A FRIENDLY FORUM UNTIL YOU ALL GET HUFFY .

LORDIE

PEACE AND BLESSING TO NOCTULIOUS

Ok. i don't belief this forum at this time

first of all ssi does not come from taxes

and second allow me to explain welfare to youall cause apparently you all are not well informed

welfare reciepients has to show every dollar they get it spend not just on food or rent or clothes which you all say good well it ain't good. if the person has one dollar left after the end of the month they have to spend it if not they don't get money some welfare reciepients has to work for welfare oh u say that's good no again its not because they are only allowed to make the exact amount and prove they earn that job w written proof oh again u say great but it is not if that person make so much over they gotta spend it asap hence the drugs . say at 1 am u get ur check and c u are 50 dollars over were would u go to spend it welll in the booney nothing open except drug so they buy there then again u day were is the proof guess when they show up in the jail or social workers office . theres the proof and then u say well they should be on drugs well it is hence tax payers fault why u say ur rules . and by the way before u ask why or how i know this i grew up around it in the projects for 3 years . thr law hasmt change u still have to show proof oh before u say u don't pay rent in the projects well yea u do plus half . and before u ask was i on welfare no i grew up in the projects because i got allergic to the apt we lived in prior . and .ssi is just enough to live off of not much so u all u said money. or taxes take a minute to understand some day we will need government assistance or hand outs as u say then what are u going to do then when some one pick on u .oh yes i forgot tax payers get hand out it is called tax write off or tax breaks well then u all shouldn't call the kettle black then . tax write off are gov handout ooh amd tax deductions are to ooh yea before u all say no it's not guess what it is and the poor pays the price ooh .

hey u all wanted me to expound so i did

so here's a tip us ministers shouldn't pick on some one . and another ooh a tax deduction for being a minister in pa .

SO KNOCK IT OFF THIS WAS A FRIENDLY FORUM UNTIL YOU ALL GET HUFFY .

LORDIE

PEACE AND BLESSING TO NOCTULIOUS

ALL the government's money, regardless of what it is spent for or on, comes from the taxpayers. To say that SSI money does not is ridiculous.

I had a gram who was w welfare for women and help make it happen .

my point is after all the hell i been thru i knew

that

no matter what we go thru we know some one is worse off than we are instead of picking be thankful for what u have .and believe me i am i personally have a bro that tried to light my house on fire my sis tried to killl my mom and dad and me and succeed in killing my friends dad . she

got away w it cause she is mental . So i know how it is to be scared to be hurt . and if welfare that my idiot sis draws and my bro is in jail at our tax expence go right ahead because i am thanks ful i am here i am alive i have a roof and food . we are should be thankful instead of picking and bullying some of u know my past some of u just found out some of u don't care . I feel after all the abuse my parents went thru they deserve their money i feel if we are sit down and realize what we have we should be thankful for because until u walk a mile in my shoes or in anyone don't judge its wrong and makes u all sound stupud amd jealous and down right ungrateful i stand up for anyone

some of u won't cause u will have to live it to c it

lordie

Edited by lordie

No, like those who support taxing others, or those who are fond of receiving government handouts, I believe that somebody other than myself should pay.

ah, you seem to think those people don't pay taxes. I think we all should pay, in accordance with what we can. You think someone else should pay. See the difference?

ah, you seem to think those people don't pay taxes. I think we all should pay, in accordance with what we can. You think someone else should pay. See the difference?

Those who are on public aid, or public employment pay absolutely no taxes, unless the amount of taxes paid is larger than the amount received from the government. The taxes collected from the public subsidized are still paid with monies confiscated from those working in the private sector. Those working in the private sector pay for everything. Only they can pay because only they are in anyway creating wealth.

I think all should pay the same amount of taxes, just like all pay the same for a New York Times, or a Maserati.

My preferred form of charitable distribution is rewarding those who do things for me. You know, tipping, paying well. Something I could do much more of if I still had all that was extorted from me.

Panpareil u are wrong everyone pay taxes including the welfare it is the law if anyone make over 1500 a month they have to pay taxes .no one is exempt until it is under 1500 and welfare pays taxes when the. buy something at the store and no they don't get exempt. from that or proptery tax. neither i don't know were u all are getting ur facts but its wrong. look up ssa.gov and c how or what our taxes pay for . and welfare has to pay school tax per child (which in my opinion all public schools are dumb)

And before u all get huffy get this when some one goes to the store to buy whatever it is the poor welfare person who pays more in taxes than the rich guy . i have seen it w my own eyes .

lordie

p.s. don't even think about posting welfare don't pay tax because it is not my prob u can't do research . and another charity donations go to welfare such as salvation army goodwill catholic charities doris day alll go towards welfare wait a. minutes hold it. catholic and lds help invent the welfare so duh!!!

I am just gonna say it. i don't like it when people who. pick on something they have no clue what it about or how it works it is just plain dumb in my book we are not teaching our kids anything but hate . no compassion no education no love hate and let me tell u alll when u allare old and on social security karma will bite u right back when ur kids go they pay taxes for u to sit on your duff and why u all laying there crying u will look back at this and go i shouldve listen to lordie too late then .amd don't reply back w any thing like if it is still there when u are old that is the same as. Picking .

Panpareil u are wrong everyone pay taxes including the welfare it is the law if anyone make over 1500 a month they have to pay taxes .no one is exempt until it is under 1500 and welfare pays taxes when the. buy something at the store and no they don't get exempt. from that or proptery tax. neither i don't know were u all are getting ur facts but its wrong. look up ssa.gov and c how or what our taxes pay for . and welfare has to pay school tax per child (which in my opinion all public schools are dumb)

And before u all get huffy get this when some one goes to the store to buy whatever it is the poor welfare person who pays more in taxes than the rich guy . i have seen it w my own eyes .

lordie

p.s. don't even think about posting welfare don't pay tax because it is not my prob u can't do research . and another charity donations go to welfare such as salvation army goodwill catholic charities doris day alll go towards welfare wait a. minutes hold it. catholic and lds help invent the welfare so duh!!!

Welfare checks are written off of the bank account that holds all the money that is paid by taxes.

When some of the money from these checks is collected for taxes it just goes right back to where it came from.

There are no additional tax dollars, because the money came from taxes in the first place

The same applies to all who work for the government. The money they use to pay taxes comes out of the pool of taxes, and goes tight back in.

So, no additional taxes are collected. They are just shifted back and forth.

The most you can say is that they were only pretending to give you the money in the first place.

The only people who pay taxes are those who work in the private sector. When people who are paid by the government pay taxes they are doing so with money collected in taxes from someone working in the private sector.

Those who are on public aid, or public employment pay absolutely no taxes, unless the amount of taxes paid is larger than the amount received from the government. The taxes collected from the public subsidized are still paid with monies confiscated from those working in the private sector. Those working in the private sector pay for everything. Only they can pay because only they are in anyway creating wealth.

I think all should pay the same amount of taxes, just like all pay the same for a New York Times, or a Maserati.

My preferred form of charitable distribution is rewarding those who do things for me. You know, tipping, paying well. Something I could do much more of if I still had all that was extorted from me.

True, those on public aid are in no position to pay taxes. You and I are. There are some who are paying taxes that believe in supporting those unable to pay taxes, simply because it is good for society to do so. It is a matter of scope of vision, I suspect. You seem only interested in those that do something for you.

The NY times and Maseratis are optional, personal items. Government is not. We all interact with, benefit from, are hindered by, and generally function within and environment defined by governance. I do not think we all get the same product, however. The wealthy tend to benefit more and so, they should pay more. The poor aren't getting the NYT or Maserati of governance, they are getting the weekly reader and yugo with a flat..

lordie

you are right, everyone pays some taxes.. at some level. I think he is refering to income taxes, which are often paid in, only to be returned at the end of the cycle. Other tax programs may return more than was paid in on income tax, offsetting sales taxes, for example. Not everyone who needs help benefits from those programs of course.

Welfare checks are written off of the bank account that holds all the money that is paid by taxes.

When some of the money from these checks is collected for taxes it just goes right back to where it came from.

There are no additional tax dollars, because the money came from taxes in the first place

The same applies to all who work for the government. The money they use to pay taxes comes out of the pool of taxes, and goes tight back in.

So, no additional taxes are collected. They are just shifted back and forth.

The most you can say is that they were only pretending to give you the money in the first place.

The only people who pay taxes are those who work in the private sector. When people who are paid by the government pay taxes they are doing so with money collected in taxes from someone working in the private sector.

The resources being used by those in the private sector were obtained by government, and handed out to the private sector. Consider the Louisiana Purchase, and how that led to the land rush and railroad right of ways etc etc. etc.. where the fed gave away the purchase. Try to be consistent.

The government is a consumer and redistributer. It is not a creator. It creates nothing. It coerces from one citizen and redistributes it to another. The land of the Louisiana Purchase was bought with confiscated private property. The railroad eminent domain property grabs by the government was again confiscating private property from one citizen and giving it to another.

The government finds this exercise to be rather limiting though. People tend to notice when you are taking their stuff. So they have two other ways to take private property that are less detectable to the public.

The first way is to put more dollars into circulation with nothing additional to back them. This decreases the purchasing power of each dollar by a small unnoticeable amount. Just as they are doing at the moment by paying their bond debt, which they call monetary policy or quantitative easing. This in essence shaves a small amount of the buying power of each dollar in our pockets, paychecks and 401ks, and transfers this value to the newly created dollars it is paying off its bond holders with, who are mostly bankers and stock brokers. What this is doing is slowly creating inflation, making the cost of everything go up, and slowly taking money out of everyone's pocket to pay off these rich bankers.

The second way is even more genius, they borrow money with no intention of paying it back within their or our lifetime. Our children and grandchildren will have to pay this back. It in essence takes private property from future citizens, some before they are even born.

But even with these methods you run into the same barrier. Eventually you run out of things to take from other people. And when you do there are only two unattractive options. A precipitous collapse of society into poverty, and violence, and/or the government redirects its confiscation from the assets of the last private property holders to the uncompensated labor it can extract from all.

While a government may be necessary, exactly what government is, is optional.

When I say all should pay taxes, let me be clear about what I mean. Everyone should donate the fruits of their labor deemed to be of a certain and equal value by the free market. I do not mean money taken from other tax payers.

The fact that not all can figure out how to create things that are valued by others is not a problem of poverty but of ignorance, and is not cured or addressed by material goods but by education.

• Amulet locked this topic