I Pray For A Boyfriend

• 2 weeks later...

I pray for a boyfriend .

But no man seems to be the one for me

Or i get weirdos or they dont understand how i can be a reverand or they wanna make me some one i am not

But i still continue to pray

So, in what ways have you looked, or in what arenas do you travel? What are your interests? Those are the areas where your friends and boyfriends, lovers, soulmates, etc. are found. One of the most interesting and worthwhile people I have ever known was a lady preacher (United Methodist Church). While she and I were not boyfriend/ girlfriend material...she is a devout Christian and I am Eclectic (now Correllian) Wiccan and she can't come to terms with my spiritual path, she is a great person and friend.

Be yourself...let those worthwhile come to you and please be careful in your selection/choices.

Maybe that's the problem? If a person isn't hooking any fish, maybe its time to change the bait.

I found a lovely girlfriend by simply making a few personal adjustments, everything was going great

until the wife found out :)

Maybe that's the problem? If a person isn't hooking any fish, maybe its time to change the bait.

I found a lovely girlfriend by simply making a few personal adjustments, everything was going great

until the wife found out :)

...hate it when that happens...JUST KIDDING...I am really a one woman man...any time I see one woman, I want to be her man...JUST KIDDING AGAIN!!!...Honey, if you read this you know I am a jokester (trying to butter her up so she won't kick my tail).

• Amulet locked this topic