I Pray For A Boyfriend

I pray for a boyfriend .

But no man seems to be the one for me

Or i get weirdos or they dont understand how i can be a reverand or they wanna make me some one i am not

But i still continue to pray

lordie from my personal experiences I have found that sometimes we seek for something so hard we actually force it away and love seems to find us when we least expect it. Brightest Blessings and I hope that true love finds you soon enough

So very true Fawzo. Yet another aspect to prayer is if you believe, truly believe in its power, then follow what Yeshua said in Matt 6:9-13 as "the Father" knows your every need Lordie. Have faith in what you Believe or it is of little value in all reality.

The same goes for followers of alternative paths, if they Believe in 'spells' or 'rites' or 'calling rituals' or '(whatevers)?', its all in how strong the belief is and the specific requests involved. No matter what path someone follows, there is usually a set manner in which to petition the "Powers" to do your bidding. Follow those instructions and fully, truly, 100% believe and you'll be amazed at what may happen.

Blessings of Peace,

I pray for a boyfriend .

But no man seems to be the one for me

Or i get weirdos or they dont understand how i can be a reverand or they wanna make me some one i am not

But i still continue to pray

Hi Lordie,

You know what has worked for me? e harmony! I met my Malcolm there in July 2007, and we are still together! I would have never run into him on the street of where i live or work, because geographical we did not coincide.

My colleague Teri, met her boyfriend on e harmony too. After struggling with dating guys that she met here and there. Her now beau is a pastor, and is sweet, kind and handsome. They've been together for over a year now.

AND, my son met his fiance on e harmony too!

They would have never met either, for it goes back to people being in spaces that never connect.

Erica lived in the Northern Chicago suburbs, and went to school at Loyola Univ (on the extreme East side). She worked full-time and studied half time.

We live in the Near West suburbs, and my son went to school also in the Near West Suburbs. He studied full-time and worked 2 jobs.

Had it not been for the e harmony, they would have never connected.

We, my daughter, Malcolm and I, LOVE Erica! She's an amazing young woman, the sister my daughter always wanted. She loves and understands my son. And Malcolm always says: Gabriel doesn't know how lucky he is to have found her, now, that they are both young and will be able to build a life and a family together.

Malcolm was married twice. Both marriages lasted 3 years. Both of his ex-wives left him.

He and i have been friends since 2007, and officially became a couple in 2010. So we have been together, as a romantic couple for 3 years. Our relationship is going on to 6 years. That is longer than his marriages, and longer than mine! (i was married to the children's father for 5 years). All the guys i had dated were not interested in a serious relationship. And i don't want a frivolous relationship.

If you specifically want a Christian man, there is christian mingle, which is only for Christian singles/couples. e harmony allows for more variety.

Don't stop praying!

I had felt that God had forgotten to make someone for me! It turned out that we were in different locations, and because we are so compatible and committed, and happy with each other, have made this long distance relationship work! Because we really click together!!

Pray about it, and i would recommend trying it out.

The worst that could happen is that you do not find anyone. Which by the looks of it, it is already happening.

The best that could happen is that you find your soul mate!

It has worked for us!!! For real!!! I am not paid to advertise the company!!

Blessings!!

Sometimes prayers just require a little patience before getting an answer;

During intensive prayer, I asked God, "Is it true that a thousand years is as one day to you?" And God answered, "Yes, my son."
Feeling the utter awesomeness of God, I then inquired, "Father, since you are all powerful, may I please have a million dollars?" To which God replied, "Yes my son. Tomorrow."

ff415affad72abaced59cdec437e985ae15c048.

I've found that the best advice for me to offer is that you give up. It's not how it sounds; the idea is for you to stop wishing for what you don't have, so that you might focus instead on what's currently within reach. Build something, find a goal, or become a part of something you can be proud of. The idea is for you to strengthen yourself intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. Once you've accomplished this (a continual practice that never has to end), you will have become strong enough that you won't need anybody other than the company of friends to be satisfied. After you've accomplished this, suddenly all of the men will notice you.

Those who are truly secure with themselves won't be looking for a woman who needs them. The focus of their search will be women who want them. It is that difference (in you) that will get their attention. Before you know it, you'll be beating them off with a stick every twenty minutes, and making all of your friends jealous.

Happy hunting

I've found that the best advice for me to offer is that you give up. It's not how it sounds; the idea is for you to stop wishing for what you don't have, so that you might focus instead on what's currently within reach. Build something, find a goal, or become a part of something you can be proud of. The idea is for you to strengthen yourself intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. Once you've accomplished this (a continual practice that never has to end), you will have become strong enough that you won't need anybody other than the company of friends to be satisfied. After you've accomplished this, suddenly all of the men will notice you.

Those who are truly secure with themselves won't be looking for a woman who needs them. The focus of their search will be women who want them. It is that difference (in you) that will get their attention. Before you know it, you'll be beating them off with a stick every twenty minutes, and making all of your friends jealous.

Happy hunting

best.advice.ever.

Just be careful. Sometimes you do get what you wish for. Unfortunately, many times the object is more desirable while we are wanting it. The man you seek may not seem as fantastic when he is sitting around in his underwear watching crime dramas and spilling potato chips on the floor. You don't want to end up with buyer's remorse. Back in college I had a criminology professor who had been married for a very long time. She said that the secret was not finding the perfect man, but finding one whose imperfections you were willing to tolerate ;) . It is good advice, and it has worked for me, even when faced with dirty plates from a midnight snack and empty coke cans left on the counter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lordie,

Have you tried www. eharmony. com yet? There is also www. match . com. And if you are a Christian, there is www. christianmingle. com

I hope things work out for you. Don't just sit around waiting for someone to fall on your lap from the sky. There are so many nice people out there that we would not be able to meet otherwise!

=)

• 2 weeks later...

Just be careful. Sometimes you do get what you wish for. Unfortunately, many times the object is more desirable while we are wanting it. The man you seek may not seem as fantastic when he is sitting around in his underwear watching crime dramas and spilling potato chips on the floor. You don't want to end up with buyer's remorse. Back in college I had a criminology professor who had been married for a very long time. She said that the secret was not finding the perfect man, but finding one whose imperfections you were willing to tolerate ;) . It is good advice, and it has worked for me, even when faced with dirty plates from a midnight snack and empty coke cans left on the counter.

This here was pretty good advice!

All the other posts as well.

I just absolutely love how we have a community here that we can depend on for support and fellowship.

Honestly, lordie, I'm in the same situation. However, I've let it go. I mean, why force it? I've learned that things like that just happen.

Also, I have come across the understanding that my worth isn't measured in another person. Before I wanted a romantic relationship to fill a void I had because I lacked the love and support from my folks and didn't have a lot of friends.

I would find something to keep you busy. A goal or a dream to pursue. And by doing this you're not giving up on the hope to find a significant other. No, you're not. What you're doing is giving your life purpose so that you will be able to be a full partner in the next relationship.

And by not feeling 100% your best, you won't be able to give a 100% to your partner.

That and I don't want to be an emotional wreck when I enter a relationship. That just means you let them have control over your emotions and they have to babysit you in turn. That's kind of close to codependency, I think.

Don't give up! Go ahead and keep trying our advice and see what happens. If another problem comes up, don't hesitate to ask! That's what we're here for. <3

This here was pretty good advice!

All the other posts as well.

I just absolutely love how we have a community here that we can depend on for support and fellowship.

Honestly, lordie, I'm in the same situation. However, I've let it go. I mean, why force it? I've learned that things like that just happen.

Also, I have come across the understanding that my worth isn't measured in another person. Before I wanted a romantic relationship to fill a void I had because I lacked the love and support from my folks and didn't have a lot of friends.

I would find something to keep you busy. A goal or a dream to pursue. And by doing this you're not giving up on the hope to find a significant other. No, you're not. What you're doing is giving your life purpose so that you will be able to be a full partner in the next relationship.

And by not feeling 100% your best, you won't be able to give a 100% to your partner.

That and I don't want to be an emotional wreck when I enter a relationship. That just means you let them have control over your emotions and they have to babysit you in turn. That's kind of close to codependency, I think.

Don't give up! Go ahead and keep trying our advice and see what happens. If another problem comes up, don't hesitate to ask! That's what we're here for. <3

Be yourself...let those worthwhile come to you and please be careful in your selection/choices. I like Freyja Worship/ Gwydion's response...

• Amulet locked this topic