Extraterrestrials

Does the "New Age" thinking of extraterrestrials fit in --or have a place within your idea of "faith/God/Source". Like Sirians, Acturians, Lyrans, Pleiadians or from other star systems--Also the one`s from Rigel, Bellatrix, Betelgeuse, Alderbaran and the other so called origins of Reptoids, well if you believe that they actually exist. Or does it conflict with your/faith "religion"?

Do you believe? Accept their existance? Or not at all?

I do not know what the object was that I saw... whether it was man-made or extra-terrestrial, I cannot say. I am certain that IF they exist, they were most certainly creatures created by the same Creator that shaped our Earth and formed every known life-form.

you could draw us a picture songster!

when I was about ten, I listened while my parents and a few of my uncles discussed extraterrestrials, the universe and the like. my uncle mike said, "the universe is so vast, who am I to say emphatically that something does or does not exist". he was a wise man.

so it certainly fits into the realm of possibilities in my belief structure :)

I think the probability is almost 100% that there is life elsewhere in our Universe. I am not 100% sure yet if they have visited here , but think it is likely. I saw the prettiest ball of electric blue energy soar by above my car one night under the cloud cover coming home form work on second shift. Didn't make a sound and lasted for one second as it zoomed out of sight.

I do not know what the object was that I saw... whether it was man-made or extra-terrestrial, I cannot say. I am certain that IF they exist, they were most certainly creatures created by the same Creator that shaped our Earth and formed every known life-form.

Hi Songster--I wish I could see one. I certainly believe they exist and are around. But my question is --if they suddenly appear would it make a difference in your faith--or the religious path you are following. Many fundamental Christians I know are afraid even to think about it, as well as I think the Vatican knows much more that what they tell the Catholics, as I think they are also afraid it would upset the whole religious dogma. For me it would make no difference--I look at it this way--some are ahead within creation, some are behind but all created by the same Creator as you say. With God there is no time frame. Probably I would be even in more awe if I knew exactly, and my faith even deeper. Plus it would be exciting . :derisive:

One thing I do think why we don`t see them is that they maybe in an other dimension. There are now numerous thories about the different dimension, parallel universes.

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

The "sighting" took place around 2am on a clear, starry night. There were four of us in my vehicle. What I saw was HUGE (looked to be about a 1/4 mile across), was circular in shape, with lights running around the perimeter. The center of the "thing" was BLACKER THAN BLACK, like a hole in space. What really disturbs me the most about the experience is that where we saw the "thing" was less than a mile from my apartment, but we didn't arrive there until after 5am, and though all of us saw the thing, and were talking to each other about what it could be while we were looking at it, I'm the only one that remembers seeing it. Only one other guy remembers anything about the night, but the only thing he claims to remember is me saying, "Where did the time go?" when we got to my apartment. (Yes, we were all under the influence.)

Does the "New Age" thinking of extraterrestrials fit in --or have a place within your idea of "faith/God/Source". Like Sirians, Acturians, Lyrans, Pleiadians or from other star systems--Also the one`s from Rigel, Bellatrix, Betelgeuse, Alderbaran and the other so called origins of Reptoids, well if you believe that they actually exist. Or does it conflict with your/faith "religion"?

Do you believe? Accept their existance? Or not at all?

I believe aliens are possible, and maybe even probable. Perhaps in ancient times they were worshiped. Especially if they visited and the ancient civilizations witnessed their arrival. But no they do not have any impact on who I worship.

I believe there are extraterrestrials. I also believe there may be New Age starseeds (extraterrestrial souls incarnate in human bodies) walking around here on Earth. But I do not believe the specific gods I honor were / are extraterrestrials. As a Pagan, my spirituality is very much tied to this planet in particular. As I have posted elsewhere, my gods are my ancestors, and I am not an extraterrestrial or descended from one, no matter how much the History Channel advocates the ancient alien hypothesis :P . I know this because to me my gods are not frozen in time, but still alive and interacting with me on a personal level. I think there are multiple dimensions or realities, but the primary non-Earth dimension with which I interact (Annwvyn, the Celtic Otherworld) is a dimension of gods and magick, not aliens and UFO's. I do believe there may be dimensions with a different paradigm where magick and the gods are not the norm, but aliens and UFO's are. Then there are places (like Earth) where dimensions overlap, and there is room for both magick and science, Witches and aliens. I believe the Universe is infinite, and all possible worlds may exist, but I believe we have the free will to determine where we journey. I do not believe in the New Age version of successive reincarnations on multiple planets for myself, but I believe it may be a possibility for others on a different path. I will say that I think the Reptilian aliens get a bad rap, mainly I think because people wish to identify them with demons due to their kinship with serpents and the Bible having identified the serpent of Eden with Satan (according to some interpretations). Dragons were honored among the ancient Celts, and the Red Dragon is a primary symbol of Welsh identity, the way the eagle is to America. The whole thing almost smacks of a type of New Age racism with Lyran / Pleiadean humanoid aliens cast as the good or angelic type and the Orion Reptilians as demonic or inferior. Anyway, yes I believe in extraterrestrials, but of course I also believe in faeries too :D .

Edited by Gwydion

I believe there are extraterrestrials. But I believe the visitors that come to earth are probably us from the future travelling back in time.

I agree with you! If they are even a few hundred years ahead they can probably travel faster than the speed of light, so then time would be going backwards--so they would be from the future. Though I think some come from different dimensions--numerous ones perhaps. :derisive:

Where is Nestingwave when he is needed :derisive: maybe he has some insight. I woudn`t mind having a close encounter--I would probably die on the spot though. :dirol:

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

Edited by Zequatanil

Well, yes.....and er, ah....mmmhhmm...okay sure.

I've had two experiences which defy current logic regarding UFO's or alien beings. However, I can not rule out both situations were a total fabrication of a very active imagination. During both incidents I was sober, in good spirits and had nothing terribly taxing going on in my life, so I lean towards the validity of both accounts. I was around 8 yrs old the first time and mid 40's the second.

Do I believe ALF's (Alien Life Forms) exist? Yes, absolutely, somewhere out there in all that "space" there are many, perhaps even millions.

Do I believe they've been here to Terra Firma? Possibly. There are numerous ancient documents and things like cave paintings, rocking carvings, picto-glyphs etc that would suggest they have been here.

My brother and I even explored the Book of Genesis in great detail over a couple of years; "Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion... " which got us into such authors as David Icke and James Redfield. Our conclusions were inconclusive. :doh:

I guess like most folks, when I meet one face to face, remember it the next day, I will believe.

Blessings of Peace,

PS: Glad to see you back around the forum Suzanne!

This is also my feelings... our future off-spring returning to investigate their origins.

One theory is that the two different types of "Grays" are future humans trying to come back and fix some calamity. The one group came back once and screwed up which led to the creation of the other group. Nice to know that future humans are as big of screw ups as modern ones lol

Experience should tell us that there is no intelligent life in the universe.

Nope, not even here. Cynical, yet somehow very true.

Joking aside, I do subscribe to Ancient Astronaut Theory. Too many coincidences and similarities for there not to be at least a small ring of truth on this topic. Do I think they're us from the future? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm open-minded, but I also subscribe to the philosphy of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes: "It is useless to theorize before one has all the facts. One inevitably begins to twist the facts to suit his theories rather than his theories to suit the facts."

As for impact on my spiritualism, there is no such impact. If they prove to be real, it doesn't change what I believe. Maybe they bring to us something we didn't think of, and our spirituality is enhanced? Who knows.

Everyone likes to believe that, if there are extraterrestrials, they would be so far more intelligent that us and far more technologically advance that they would bother to come and visit us for the summer instead of aunt Betty and uncle Elmer. If there are extraterrestrials, they are probably schmucks just like us, wondering how they are going to pay the bills and what little Johnny has been up to.

I agree with you! If they are even a few hundred years ahead they can probably travel faster than the speed of light, so then time would be going backwards--so they would be from the future. Though I think some come from different dimensions--numerous ones perhaps. :derisive:

Where is Nestingwave when he is needed :derisive: maybe he has some insight. I woudn`t mind having a close encounter--I would probably die on the spot though. :dirol:

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

:chococat_h4h: Hi Suzanne -- methinks I heard someone call?.

Here is some of my highly limited perspective in seven or eight paragraphs.

It is true that I am pretty obsessed with this entire subject -- so use your best discernment and intuition and only consider what I have to say as one possible interpretation.

I think most folks will be highly skeptical :doh: -- as they should be -- about anything which they have not directly experienced for themselves -- regardless of who says it. To tell you the truth there ARE no "experts" about anything to do with this subject no matter who claims what. This entire experience is highly subjective and is dependent upon ones individual interpretation of what they experienced since we are venturing into a totally different realm.

My long obsession with this subject comes from two things. 1) having been beamed aboard a triangular shaped hovering space-craft during an encounter which lasted at least six or seven hours and 2) spending the next 45 years trying to research every bit of information I could find in order to unravel and elucidate my experience of that one night -- which was very very strange indeed.

If I had been totally alone -- I would certainly doubt my sanity -- however -- a friend was there beside me -- and -- as it turned out -- it was him -- not me -- that "they" originally intended to deal with because -- as he suddenly remembered that night -- he had already been involved with their program concerning earth humans for some time. I was a complete novice -- an innocent and ignorant bystander -- and at that time (1967) I had heard little and thought little about UFOs -- much less ETIs.

That "program" which the ET's used that night is far more than genetic engineering and involves teaching certain candidates an entirely new (to us) and different way of thinking designed to prepare us to eventually become a normal Galactic Civilization and be able to interact with various cosmic frequencies. Although you may have not heard of this before -- it is (and has been) going on all across our world for a long time with many others in many different lands -- but especially for the last century.

ET's are interdimensional -- transdimensional -- and multidimensional and they have nearly instantaneous time-travel and horizontal energetic teleportation as well -- which is like time-travel only on the same time-line.

Now -- here is something very difficult for 3D humans to understand. Their use of craft is for OUR sake rather than for them as a means of conveyance. They do not need such "conveyance" across space since they travel non-locally and transdimensionally. They come to us as living metaphors which we call "space-craft" and in order to communicate with us without totally freaking us out they must "downstep" the presence of themselves into a form and metaphor we are capable of not only seeing -- but a form we can relate to without undue fear and hysteria. Out of our minds -- They pick out our concept of the need for a "physical conveyance" across space and then materialize a "craft" which -- although often incredible looking -- conincides and matches the concepts and expectations of our 3D human imagination.

That is why there are so many many different kinds of ships -- so many sizes and shapes of "craft."

They can materialize into any shape -- color -- size and form. It can be much smaller on the outside than it is on the inside -- completely contrary to our 3D "reality."

You have to understand that when we finally learn how to consciously materialize thought-forms by changing the energy density -- which is where all of us are headed -- we too will naturally do the very same thing. We already have the endemic built-in hardware in our human bioforms (bodies.) This hidden and folded up ability is what some of our more foolish 'scientists" have called "junk DNA" because it is a complete mystery to them and so -- they dismiss it as "junk."

But -- there is no "junk" in Nature.

Also -- our experience that night of being beamed up into the space-craft was only the very last part of our conscious encounter which -- prior to that -- had been many hours of probing by many frequencies of light energy which were sometimes arranged (like spelled-out) geometric light patterns in the sky -- communicating a visual written message in a language which we understood sub-consciously -- which was what I can only call a massive "download" of information.

It was to become gradually unfolded into our conscious minds over a long time..That was 45 years ago.

And -- what was this "download" of information about?

That is certainly not easy to describe.

On one level -- it was very personalized information about our own individual unique perspectives -- which we had already learned through our native cultural and social consensus realities (up until that moment) and the emphasis was upon the interconnectedness -- the relatedness -- and the energetic synthesis of various compartments of our minds -- including our emotions -- and how they all related and resonated together and functioned according to our personal reality matrix -- and why.

It was about learning how to energetically shift dimensions and the reality perspectives that accompany each of them.

This was the very beginning of a mental process which has been going on within me ever since. This is very practical information to obtain concerning interspecies cosmic communication between Galactic neighbors -- since every "world" out there exists on a slightly or greatly different frequency of vibration. There are many layers of vibrational occilation beyond our earth 3D view.

When we look at another planet and say -- "well, that planet is dead and could not have any life" -- .we are not realizing that we are only witnessing three dimensions of the five, six, seven or nine frequencies which are actually there but outside our 3D range of perception.

So -- from the perspective of three dimensions our view of the entire rest of the universe is very limited. There is a whole lot more going on out there than we perceive in our present state of conscious awareness.

Later -- I discovered that the purpose of the "light language" we were experiencing was in order for us to begin to learn how to think holonomically rather than linearly -- and such communication was already taking place massively all over planet earth -- mainly with the civilian populations -- since the military was only interested in gaining technology for their power hungry masters and, of course --advanced weaponry. The huge scale of this is not known because the various contactees experience memory loss during their "missing time." However -- some do indeed retain their memory of it in order that knowledge about this ongoing ET communication will be spread by those telling the stories of what happened to them.

Actually -- militaries from various countries in the world -- including the U.S. -- have aggressively fired upon these visitors with particle beam weapons and done so without reason nor provocation and have occasionally been able to bring one down -- or so the reported legends go.

That is according to military "leaked" information which may be a total fabrication. The military wants to appear to have some semblance of control over this phenomena -- in order to better maintain their dignity and respect as "National Defenders." It is really quite frightening to them to be confronted with a force upon whom no one can enforce a "no fly zone."

In reality -- the military does not have the slightest control over the UFO/ETI phenomena.

GEAR SHIFT

OR -- both Eddie and myself have completely misinterpreted this experience. Yes -- that is -- and will always remain a possibility which I cannot deny. That uncertainty is a pre-planned part of ET contact -- or else -- unknowingly --Eddie and I were part of a highly classified and highly deceptive MILAB.

namaste

I am convinced that Life is Eternal and Omnipresent. I am convinced that when the conditions are appropriate, Life manifests in material forms. It has happened in our Earth, and it could have happened in many other worlds.

Hermano Luis

:clap: Yes! Thank you dear brother.

Eternal = forever.

Omnipresent = every place and every time simultaneously -- including way out beyond space and time.

And -- LIFE did manifest. That is -- it did become consciously known and appreciated -- not only upon our Mother Earth -- but upon a wide variety of multifaceted worlds all across the far-flung Multiverse.with which we are now about to grok and energetically interface.

As this Eternal and Omnipresent LIFE manifested and became consciously known across the cosmos -- its innermost propelling dynamic which is driving it incessantly into its constant frequency shifts -- energy transductions -- and transformations of density -- brought along with it the highest and most important revelation -- and when we simply discover what it is and assent to it -- literally ALL THINGS BECOME POSSIBLE.

We are now beginning to discover precisely what that innermost propelling dynamic of LIFE ITSELF is. The ETs confirm the veracity of it

It is the Ultimate Thought of the Supreme Creator -- the Divine Intention -- which resides at the very center of the First Source of all-that-is -- and is the propelling dynamic of LIFE ITSELF.

What is it?

Every particle -- every frequency -- every magnetic field -- and all else --clear down to the quantum and sub-quantum levels -- conspires together constantly to uplift -- perfect -- and release the full potential of LIFE ITSELF through all its manifestations.

To put it another way -- THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE -- AND EVERY ELEMENT WITHIN IT -- IS ONE GIGANTIC "CONSPIRACY" ON BEHALF OF LIFE ITSELF -- ALL LIFE -- IN ALL ITS MULTIFARIOUS MANIFESTATIONS ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE.

THIS IS THE ETERNAL PURPOSE. THIS IS THE DIVINE PLAN AND INTENTION. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE ALIGNMENT!

AND -- iT IS QUITE SIMPLE.

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS RECOGNIZE THIS UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND THEN ALIGN OURSELVES WITH IT BY SIMPLY ASSENTING TO IT. THIS SETS OUR INDIVIDUAL LIFE INTO ALIGNMENT WITH THE DIVINE PLAN AND WITH THAT -- LITERALLY ALL THINGS BECOME POSSIBLE BECAUSE ALL THAT WE DO THEN HAS THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE BEHIND IT BACKING UP AND SUPPORTING OUR ACTIONS.

THEN -- OUR "ACTIONS" HAVE REALLY BECOME ALIGNED WITH THE UNIVERSAL THOUGHT AND THAT INNERMOST COSMIC INTENSION.

NAMASTE

Edited by nestingwave
  • Amulet locked this topic