Sign in to follow this  

Ct Weddings

Recommended Posts

I do not see any requirement, but I see an annotation on the statute that identifies ministers as one who may perform ceremonies...

Minister who solemnizes marriage must be "settled in the work of the ministry."

Interpret that as you will....

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this