I've Always Felt An Empathic Connection To Nature And Animals.

21 posts in this topic

I found this little test that is fun to take:

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Pangelic/what-kind-of-empath-are-you/

turns out I'm a JUDGE...go figure. :)

Judge 85% Precog 75% Fallen Angel 75% Traveler 65% Artist 55% Universal 35% Healer 35% Shaman 30%

On a serious note:

This is a wonderful site and honestly I show/present ALL the signs listed.

http://www.psychicbutsane.com/empathy/signs-that-you%E2%80%99re-an-empath

So now that I've clued into my self....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

This explains a lot about me, my life, my interactions with the world and other people.

Or better yet I am a Clairsentient.

http://www.psychicbutsane.com/developing-psychic-abilities-spirit-world/developing-clairsentience

Edited by RevJohnG

Shaman 90%, Universal 85%, Fallen Angel 85%, Judge 80%, Healer 75%, Traveler 70%, Artist 65%, Precog 35%

"You are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call."

Interesting quiz, sounds about right. What does it say about the judge?

(I don't think you need my kind of help here, I'll leave your empathic studies to more experienced teachers.)

Second time I took it:

You Scored as Precog

You are a Precog Empath. You are a visionary & a human thermostat. You can predict outcomes and see where paths may lead. You are a good scout and a guide to others. Be careful of your dreams. Your sight penetrates the veil that hides the truth from mankind. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Precog 90% Fallen Angel 80% Judge 70% Traveler 60% Artist 50% Healer 50% Universal 25% Shaman 25%

It's ironic that I chose the ULC Special Title of Shaman! lol

this is what it said when I was shown to be a Judge....

Judge – You are a Judge Empath, one who is a
“truthsayer” . You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not
tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You
are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games.

Hmm...another one telling me what I already know....Fallen Angel here!

You Scored as Fallen Angel

You are:

a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet
and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know
deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen
Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now
seeking to spread their wings again.
(from the Book of Storms at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Fallen Angel 90%

Traveler 75%

Universal 70%

Artist 70%

Shaman 70%

Judge 65%

PreCog 65%

Healer 60%

RevJohnG: Perhaps your intuitive ability to help others find their path is the approach that can help you walk yours? Rather than turning your sight inward for knowledge, simply trust in your nature. Just a thought... you be the judge.

"This above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!" ~ Shakespeare

I got a judge

I scored as a Judge (90%), the next highest were Shaman (80%) and Healer (80%). I must admit that as a Satanist (and self-proclaimed demon incarnate) I am a bit concerned that my lowest score was Fallen Angel (55%). But that may be because I never had my wings "clipped", they just turned jet black :devil: .

hmmm judge 100%, precog 85%, shaman 80%,artist 80%, universal 75%, healer 65%, traveler 55%, fallen angel 30%

that was fun! I also found interesting thoughts that gave insight and that resonated

thank you for sharing that!

It appears they can't diagnose me.... 29 minutes after taking the quiz and it's still "u23.gifCalculating results...."

Almost an hour... "u23.gifCalculating results....".

My wife just asked me what I was doing. I informed her I was waiting for the results of an empathy test. She quickly offered her esteemed oinion of my status.... "You're not empathetic. You're just plain pathetic." (She's a little upset with me at the moment.)

Edited by Songster

~ Interesting...

I'm a 'Shamanic Empath', tho' I'm quite sure the results would differ each time I took it.

{ I tend to vary a bit quite often, or vary quite a bit often :dntknw: }

Almost an hour... "u23.gifCalculating results....".

My wife just asked me what I was doing. I informed her I was waiting for the results of an empathy test. She quickly offered her esteemed oinion of my status.... "You're not empathetic. You're just plain pathetic." (She's a little upset with me at the moment.)

I got the same answer.

Edited by emalpaiz

It seems today I am back to being a Judge Empath:

You Scored as Judge

You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Judge 65% Precog 50% Fallen Angel 50% Traveler 45% Healer 30% Shaman 25% Universal 20% Artist 20%

You Scored as Healer

You are a
Healer Empath. You take in the energy of others and transmute it. You
trigger transformation in others and free trapped energy. You are
capable of great healing abilities. You walk between the worlds and
bring waves of healing energy with your presence. (from "The Book of
Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Healer
95%

Artist
90%

Precog
85%

Fallen Angel
85%

Universal
85%

Shaman
85%

Traveler
75%

Judge
70%

I took the quiz again... with the same results. I am (apparently) beyond their ability to diagnose and identify my character, personality, or innate abilities.

pre cog

80%

Judge
75%

Fallen Angel
55%

Healer
55%

Universal
50%

Artist
40%

Shaman
30%

Traveler
30%

Edited by mark 45

You Scored as Traveler

You are a Traveler Empath, you come from a time & place far removed from here. You are an innocent, in search of your own kin and have a difficult time understanding this world. You are lost & only want to find your way back home. You bring unique gifts to this world and share them with a loving heart. Although very misunderstood, you are also very forgiving.

Traveler

100%

Healer

90%

Universal

90%

Shaman

90%

Precog

85%

Judge

85%

Artist

80%

Fallen Angel

70%

Nine days later..... u23.gifCalculating results....

Nine days later..... u23.gifCalculating results....

It seems that you are beyond calculating. A good thing IMHO. ;)

Just for the sake of curiosity, I took the test again....hmmmm.....after spending an entire afternoon yesterday waiting for results, this morning it came up with something completely different than the last time. I wrote down my answers last time and in double checking see that only question #15 did I put one answer different by one click to the left....more than likely a cursor error...not intended.

So now I'm a Traveler instead of a Fallen Angel...not sure if that's good or bad...but sure is confusing. Whatever will I do now? I just spent my last 10bucks on Vistaprint ordering "Fallen Angel" business cards! :cray:

Blissings of Peece,

Just for the sake of curiosity, I took the test again....hmmmm.....after spending an entire afternoon yesterday waiting for results, this morning it came up with something completely different than the last time. I wrote down my answers last time and in double checking see that only question #15 did I put one answer different by one click to the left....more than likely a cursor error...not intended.

So now I'm a Traveler instead of a Fallen Angel...not sure if that's good or bad...but sure is confusing. Whatever will I do now? I just spent my last 10bucks on Vistaprint ordering "Fallen Angel" business cards! :cray:

Blissings of Peece,

:)

I guess each one of use can be a bit of a combo of all of them.