Happy Thanksgiving !

A BIG THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL MY FELLOW SWIMMERS HERE FOR SHARING THOUGHTS, AND PUTTIN' UP WITH MINE.

****A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE CREATORS AND MAINTAINERS OF THIS ULC SITE!****

NAMASTE

Most people don't even know the meaning of Thanksgiving (and you would be surprised at the capticalistic origin of this holiday) ......it certainly has nothing to do with this forum, as you suggest in your heartfelt expression (which I share).

But....Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

Most people don't even know the meaning of Thanksgiving (and you would be surprised at the capticalistic origin of this holiday) ......it certainly has nothing to do with this forum, as you suggest in your heartfelt expression (which I share).

But....Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

I am so glad that you are always here to put us in our place. But...Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

I am so glad that you are always here to put us in our place. But...Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

Sarcasm on Thanksgiving....I feel your love, as always.... (I'm guilty of the same, just for the record...)

But let's address your point.... with WHAT, exactly, do you disagree or not understand about my post?? These hollow drive by posts, such as yours, do nothing to advance the discussion or help inform anyone. Please be specific.

I almost hit "post" before I realized something..... you honestly think in controlling and intolerant terms such as "putting you in your place?" Really? Are you so blind as to not be able to glean wisdom and rationality from my posts? Or debate the same? If not, you prove my point....we are doomed by the ignorant and the drones. Please prove me wrong, as I struggle to find a happy path on this Thanksgiving morning....

Edited by Happy

Speaking of important things......should not the two large-scale messages about Thanksgiving be about the victims of Hurricane Sandy who are still without basic necessities and also to all the victims of horrendous and antithetical economic decisions?? To them, with a heart-felt hug and support, I wish them luck and hope they endeavor to persevere....

"You don't have to change the World, just don't let it change you"

I Am Thank-full that I have made Thankfulness a study.

I heard a story, forget whose it was, maybe someone will recognize it;

These folks decided that We were already asking for so much, maybe it was time to make a holiday to say Thanks! for what We have!

It caught on!

A Wonder-Full study, Thankfulness!

THANK YOU (the 2 most important words)

THANKS GIVING...THANKS...GIVING

• Amulet locked this topic