For Freya

despite my tendency for magical thinking, I know that my dear sister-in-law and friend is facing the battle of her life. breast cancer and a double mastectomy has taken its toll, and as if that wasn't bad enough, now a fast growing cancer in her lungs. they are doing one more round of chemo and then stopping. the tumors are growing despite the treatment... she is only 43 years old. she has a five year old son and a thirteen year old daughter

she says one day at a time and that she will live in the moment, brave and clever girl

prayers, blessings, wishes and spells all welcome for her and everyone facing this today

How sad to hear. And to think in the midst of this crisis, you still have time to coordinate others in the saving graces of animal well being. You are a strong and powerful friend Grateful, may you be Well and continue your Good Works in the name(s) of those you hold in reverence.

Freya, your sis-in-law and friend, will be added to our list of being sent healing energies and prayers. I will also add a bit of the majikal in asking the Nordic Hierarchy to watch over her as well. I am assuming from her name, there must be some form of Nordic ancestry at work there! The below prayer is a healing formulary used during Rune-working, which I will do tonight at the appropriate hour.

Blessings of Peace,

Odhinn, Vili, Ve, Frey and Freyja,

Watch over your daughter, Freya, of Midgaard.

Give her blessed strength,

Give her mighty stance!

Bestow Blessed courage,

Bestow Blessings to advance!

Odhinn, Vili, Ve, and Heimdalr

Protect your daughter of Midgaard.

Light the Need-fires of Naudhaz within,

Light her pathway of Raiðo without.

Protect and promote her through Perðho.

Odhinn, Vili, Ve, Baldr and Mimir,

Guide your daughter of Midgaard.

I call on the aerts of the Elder to guide her,

On the ancients of Ogham to protect her,

On the wisdom of Younger to fill her,

On the power of All to instill Peace.

Odhinn, Vili, Ve and all the Mighty of Asgaard,

Watch over your daughter of Midgaard.

How sad to hear. And to think in the midst of this crisis, you still have time to coordinate others in the saving graces of animal well being. You are a strong and powerful friend Grateful, may you be Well and continue your Good Works in the name(s) of those you hold in reverence.

Freya, your sis-in-law and friend, will be added to our list of being sent healing energies and prayers. I will also add a bit of the majikal in asking the Nordic Hierarchy to watch over her as well. I am assuming from her name, there must be some form of Nordic ancestry at work there! The below prayer is a healing formulary used during Rune-working, which I will do tonight at the appropriate hour.

Blessings of Peace,

Odhinn, Vili, Ve, Frey and Freyja,

Watch over your daughter, Freya, of Midgaard.

Give her blessed strength,

Give her mighty stance!

Bestow Blessed courage,

Bestow Blessings to advance!

Odhinn, Vili, Ve, and Heimdalr

Protect your daughter of Midgaard.

Light the Need-fires of Naudhaz within,

Light her pathway of Raiðo without.

Protect and promote her through Perðho.

Odhinn, Vili, Ve, Baldr and Mimir,

Guide your daughter of Midgaard.

I call on the aerts of the Elder to guide her,

On the ancients of Ogham to protect her,

On the wisdom of Younger to fill her,

On the power of All to instill Peace.

Odhinn, Vili, Ve and all the Mighty of Asgaard,

Watch over your daughter of Midgaard.

this prayer made me cry a little, sometimes when I beg the universe, I struggle for words, I am grateful that you shared these to use

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and yours during this time.

This is not medical advice by any means, but if I had a family member in this situation, I'd hope someone would mention these two words to me, as for something to look into and consider: Gerson Therapy

imho there is wisdom in nature...but of course one should always consult with and work with their docs... and at the end of the day make the right decision for them in their lives.

May you have peace during this time.

Sending healing love and thoughts to your sister in law tonight.

Ephphatha

Dear Lord God, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you for help in this time of illness-- for the healing of Freyra. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate her worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant her the grace and strength to accept this burden and giude her towards health. Dear God, we place all in your hands. We place Freyra under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant Freyra to health again. Above all, grant her the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do is for the love of her. And please heal her--we ask you in humility and gratitude. May Your will be done. Amen.

blessings, love and light,

Suzanne

• 2 weeks later...

thank you sean and quetzel :)

well, my better half just returned from a week on the east coast to celebrate her birthday with her .. we are cautiously optimistic (but not unrealistic), she appears to have turned a corner in a positive direction. when I skyped with her last week, I had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that the doctors had recommended hospice (she went to the aquarium in baltimore with the kids instead!)

keep the very powerful mojo coming and namaste ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic