Rev. Rainbow

John was not only a rapper, mc, dj and b-boy, but a teacher and edifier. When someone in his group faltered in their practice, he would say, "It's okay, I got you!" Many times he encouraged his peers to recognize their potential and reach for the maximum. When they tripped or forgot the words, he would step in and say, "It's okay, I got you."

I believe on that fateful morning, as the young girl was panicking and fearful, drowning in the water, John reached out and said, " It's okay, I got you." And, as he passed from this life, I believe in my heart he heard the Creator of All, his God, say to him, "It's okay, John, I got you."

Peace.

Oh brother, my heart and my prayers go out to you... What horrible thing to endure. But he died a hero's death man... A TRUE Hero, and he should always be remembered as such.

I know that it may be of little comfort, but try to keep in mind that if this was the sort of person he was, then he died in service to his inner most heart and being... Indeed I doubt he could have stopped himself even if he had tried.

Remember:

John 15:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

My brother, your son will sit at the right of the Father, WITH Jesus, for his brave, noble and selfless act... Of THIS I have no doubt.

• Amulet locked this topic