Rev. Rainbow

Beloved Rev. Rainbow--

There are no words sufficient to ease the sorrow of the heart of such tragedy . My prayers go up for you and your family in this most painful of times.

4020907-758363-a-bouquet-of-lilies-of-the-valley.jpg

Do not stand at my grave and weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

I am not there. I did not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

blessings of the Lord be on you and your family,

S

Edited by sarkany

Gone From My Sight

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says: “There, she is gone!”

“Gone where?”

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and she is just as able to bear the load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says: “There, she is gone!” There are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take up the glad shout, “Here she comes!”

And that is dying.

Henry Van **

To our brother Reve Rainbow and his family go my prayers.The Srimad Bhagavad Gita tells us the following:

"Never the Spirit was born;

the Spirit shall cease to be never;

Never was time it was not;

End and Beginning are dreams!

Birthless and deathless and changeless

remaineth the Spirit forever;

Death hath not touched it at all,

dead though the house of it seems!"

Rev. Rainbow may the Peace of the Beloved One always shine in your life and in the life of your family. OM Peace Amen!

Hermano Luis

Moriviví Hermitage

He seems well loved, a blessing to many. My truck will be in for repairs in the morning but I'll be with you all in spirit as you celebrate this life.

:pope:

An Irish Funeral Prayer

Death is nothing at all. It does not count. I have only slipped away into the next room. Everything remains as it was. The old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always used. Put no sorrow in your tone. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without effort. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost. One brief moment and all will be as it was before. How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting, when we meet again.

03092012011.jpg

No one knows what the cup may hold, but everything is possible for him who believes. Beannachd Dia dhuit.

Father,

I abandon myself into your hands; do with me what you will.

Whatever you may do, I thank you:

I am ready for all, I accept all.

Let only your will be done in me, and in all your creatures.

I wish no more than this, O Lord.

Into your hands I commend my soul;

I offer it to you with all the love of my heart,

for I love you, Lord, and so need to give myself,

to surrender myself into your hands,

without reserve and with boundless confidence,

for you are my Father.

Charles de Foucauld

• Amulet locked this topic