Hello! I wrote here a few weeks ago about a wedding I was going to do (which was a wonderful ceremony, I'm very proud.)

The day of the wedding, I had somewhat of a calling sensation...that I should be more involved with helping others spiritually and emotionally. It felt like I truly belonged in the process of what I was doing.

So I then asked myself, "Whats next? Where do I go now?"

I noticed ULC offers courses....I cannot help but be some what skeptical...are these courses worth it? What are their purpose? What can I do with any of these honorary degrees, or certifications that I couldn't already do?

are these courses worth it?

Actually the costs involved are very nominal compared to many other places of extended learning.

What are their purpose?

Simply to show your earnest desire to expand on your own current knowledge as well as keeping yourself current. All the courses offered through the ULC are updated and offer the latest contemporary views on each subject.

What can I do with any of these honorary degrees, or certifications that I couldn't already do?

Like any degree, certificate or award of extended learning it shows a dedication to Self more-so than anything else. It's not so much that you may not be proficient at any given level, but by taking these courses it shows evidence of your desire to remain relevant and up to date.

If you have any reserve about the validity of ULC degrees, simply put the title of your course wherever it may be asked of you and leave ULC off. The "Doctorate of Religious Humanities" and other titles I've received, I've yet to be asked "where". It's noted and the interviewer has gone on.

Believe me Sounrad, I am one of those few who could give a rat's patoot about titles and what others think of me, but in the years since becoming a "Reverend" through the ULC and then gaining other titles it has not hurt me one bit in advancing through my personal endeavors. Could I have done it without the degrees and certs? Possibly. Has it been a matter of not being questioned when showing my studies? Absolutely.

I've enjoyed every course and felt a personal satisfaction with every course I've taken through the ULC as in the end, I matter most to me anyway. I know I've studied and passed the curriculum!

Blessings of Peace,

Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic