My New Doberman Puppy "betty"

Crzyme

Her AKC name is Black Betty Lou she was born June 5 and we are just having the greatest time with her.

my granddaughter just loved it today when Betty got sleepy, every nap Lily Rose was a puppy bed

100_7730.jpg

her feet are huge but she came from a real big dame (Bella) so I guess she will grow into them100_7703.jpg

100_7657.jpg

she is just beautiful (and your grandaughter of course ;)) I wish you many. many happy years with her and in the meantime, all the kicks and giggles a puppy brings

.. so exciting for your family, the gifts these ones bring are indescribable (is that a word? it looks silly)

somewhere in my future is a puppy. the last pup I raised was in 1995, and he didn't make it poor guy but... I've spent the last seventeen years with a few rescues that look just like him :) but I really look forward to one more baby dog

have so much fun with yours and more pictures please :)

(mine has the same markings, I describethem as golden retrievers with the color/markings of a doberman)

Edited by grateful

awwww....puppies!! Did you know that in the 80's there was a perfume called "Puppy Breath"? I wonder if it's still around.

How wonderful for ya'll...too cool having a little guy around as the next many years will be so much fun for all. I can only ditto what grateful said.

Blessings Be,

she is just the sweetest pup, we have had dobermans before and I so missed having that energy and fun around, they are very smart dogs and as a result get into, onto and eat just about anything if they are not well trained but so worth the effort because the rewards are abundant. My red male "Rusty" (yeah how original LOL) was a wonderful dog we had him 10 years when his mate died giving birth he grieved himself to death broke my heart, and his mate Bonnie a blue doberman Dane mix was such a sweetheart it just broke our hearts when the vet could not save her during the birth of her first litter, I bottle feed the pups, kept one and only had him two years when he got a brain infection and died.

took Betty visiting yesterday, she did so well, in the car, walking on the sidewalks window shopping, even patiently waiting in the car (it was running with AC on) while friends and I had lunch very good for a two month old pup.

she was also very good with all the grandkids (ages 2-10) and they just love her already.