For The People Of Aurora, Co

Yea its amazing how the fears and low esteem of one sick person can wind up affecting so many. Yet how many times have we passed people each week who were in need and thought not my problem. I wonder if just one kind act by one person somewhere down the line could have triggered something to have averted the whole situation.

So while its fine to send healing love and energies to all those affected and give them our sympathy and empathy and kind words, lets truly honor them this week by actions of kindness to all those we meet. Who knows maybe one of our actions of kindness will help avert a future such disaster.

Edited by Fawzo

Yea its amazing how the fears and low esteem of one sick person can wind up affecting so many. Yet how many times have we passed people each week who were in need and thought not my problem. I wonder if just one kind act by one person somewhere down the line could have triggered something to have averted the whole situation.

So while its fine to send healing love and energies to all those affected and give them our sympathy and empathy and kind words, lets truly honor them this week by actions of kindness to all those we meet. Who knows maybe one of our actions of kindness will help avert a future such disaster.

I have experimented a bit in changing the environment around me by being persistently pleasant and cheerful where there was an atmosphere of anger or sullenness...if one is doggedly cheerful, it will eventually change the atmosphere. I wonder if the same type thing could have changed the circumstances of this young man sho wreaked havoc upon so many...it is hard to fathom what could have affected him so deeply that he felt the compulsion to wreck the lives of so many, including his own.

• Amulet locked this topic