Just Society?

Zequatanil

Who are "THEY"?

And why are "they" plotting against us ??

To paraphrase Horace Mann, the reason why schooling should be free is to provide workers for the factories. They are not to be educated beyond what is needed to work in the factories. Some escape and become more capable. Often those kids are drugged and put on the short bus to prevent their winning lifes games. Others do escape and become successes.

I don't claim that anyone is "plotting" against us. Still those who run the education establishment like their position and won't do much to encourage others to take their place. They are supported by politicians who get large amounts of campaign financing from public teacher unions and large amounts of tax dollars with which to buy votes. The end result of this is more growth of state run universities, tenure for teachers and lowered standards for education of our children via standard testing approaches which violates the purpose of real education.

But then, I'm sure you already know all this.

What could we do to make it a more just society?

Follow the US Constitution and equality under the law would be had by all. What is more just than that???

Liberals almost always lean toward class warfare, which leaves everyone unequal. Tis reality......

To paraphrase Horace Mann, the reason why schooling should be free is to provide workers for the factories. They are not to be educated beyond what is needed to work in the factories. Some escape and become more capable. Often those kids are drugged and put on the short bus to prevent their winning lifes games. Others do escape and become successes.

This reminds me a quote from Orwell`s Animal Farm--

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Isn`t this really the bottom line

blessings,

S

Edited by sarkany

• Amulet locked this topic