Silver Wolf Art Works...

this is an oil painting i did this last summer.

i'm a full time student going for a BA of Visual Arts and a BA of Psychology

I love to create, but I hate to compete...LOL

I'm open for commissions though...if anyone was interested. I can always use the bucks. post-15749-0-38999600-1340336671_thumb.j

thank you, Songster. :) This was my first oil painting out of the classroom. It was a gift to my dad this last holiday. I do all kinds of creations. I paint, draw, carve, sculpt, bead, ... all kinds of stuff. Unfortunately our economy doesn't support artists very well unless you do really bizarre stuff which I really don't care to discuss right now. I'm having a late night, can't sleep, stuff on my brain kinda night...sigh.

One of these days I'll get a website of some kind up to show my works. And, thankyou for the welcome. :)

this is an oil painting i did this last summer.

i'm a full time student going for a BA of Visual Arts and a BA of Psychology

I love to create, but I hate to compete...LOL

I'm open for commissions though...if anyone was interested. I can always use the bucks. post-15749-0-38999600-1340336671_thumb.j

Very beautiful work!

• 3 weeks later...

extremely. perhaps I could p.m. you to contact her regarding a small commision? (if she does that sort of thing)

She used to.. In fact she did one for the owner of tribal.. Havent talked with her in quite awjile though. She tried to contact me here, but was banned again before I could respond... Of course you can PM me LOL, I'll try and get hold of her if I can...

• 2 weeks later...