God desires Man's Faith and Devotion, and His Reason is beyond the limited capabilities of human intelligence and understanding, The person that places God before themselves will find that they have what they need even if it is not always what they want.

Edited by Songster
  • Like 1

God desires Man's Faith and Devotion, and His Reason is beyond the limited capabilities of human intelligence and understanding, The person that places God before themselves will find that they have what they need even if it is not always what they want.

I think it is what they want though. Blissful happiness. Humans just think they can find this Bliss in an ever changing ego projected environment external to themself when it is hidden in their beggars pocket the whole time.

I think it is what they want though. Blissful happiness. Humans just think they can find this Bliss in an ever changing ego projected environment external to themself when it is hidden in their beggars pocket the whole time.

Thou art a sage and wise prophet, Fawzo ol' boy.

Some, in my opinion, think they can find bliss by imagining they can escape from reality by believing in gods, holy spirits, miracles and the likes. Modern man realizes that things like walking on water, a 6000 year Earth, returning from the death is over the top so new 'gods' are picked preferable outside the reach of scientific scrutiny. So then we have quantum spirituality, spiritual realms, energies and the likes.

Feel good stuff on the harmless end and sheer manipulation and control over others on the other end.

Thou art a sage and wise prophet, Fawzo ol' boy.

Well that is one of the nicest things anyone has called me this week lol.......Thank you very much ......in these halls though wise prophets seem common including thineself.

"My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil." (Proverbs 3: 1-7 kjv)

I think it means what it says, not much interpretation necessary.

Putting aside the odd arrangement, what does it mean to you?

I think what is says is...

Man is a problem solving creature, despite all that we have learned and are learning every day that our understanding is no where near that of God

"My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil." (Proverbs 3: 1-7 kjv)

I think it means what it says, not much interpretation necessary.

Outstanding isn't it.