National Lobster Day

Those with liver problems should shy away from shell fish. I've recently found medical articles stating processing the particular proteins and toxins in shellfish meat can over tax the liver. Things like past/current hepatitis or cirrhosis can really be a pain.

Last year on my b-day my wife made me a beautiful, tasty, wonderful lobster tail... ever so good to the last bite...but I'm not sure the following week of pain was worth it. :unsure:

Why is it all the "good things" in Life hurt us??? :nea: Huh? :Jumpy: Why is that?? :mda: Huh-huh? :Jumpy: Anyone know?

Edited by Atwater Vitki

Hmmmm... Hmmmmm.... Hummmmmmm!!!!! My wife and I are seafood fanatics. I once took a berth as the cook on a scallop boat and ate the freshest lobster that can be had (20 minutes from the bottom of the ocean to the bottom of my stomach). I've tried just about everything edible out of the sea at least once, and though I don't care for any of it raw, fix it up poached, pickled, saute'd, steamed, boiled, broiled, grilled, or fried... plate it up, and don't expect any conversation til it's gone. (I was going to have steak tonight, but now I guess we'll be going out for lobster dinners.)

• Amulet locked this topic