President Obama - A Man Of Many Talents

Hyper Real

the conservative folks here in my county would not vote for obama for local dog catcher, maybe that is why i feel athome here

I agree with you. Although he does not have the experience to qualify as dog catcher or much of anything else. He's never run a business. He's never produced anything. His voting record at the state and federal level is almost non-existent. We know little to nothing about his actual past, his actual education or much of anything else not fabricated in his book (perhaps you are aware that it is now public knowledge that he created out of thin air the past relationships described in his book). And as President he's pretty much made worse everything he's touched....certainly he's divided the country like no other before him, and spent more money than any other human in history with nothing to show for it.. So, his ability to drive a truck and catch a dog is highly suspect. The one thing he IS good at is public speaking, which will make him a lot of money next year and for the rest of his life on the speaking circuit. :hi:

I could not watch either video, sorry.... :59:

He's always seemed to be the democrat's version of Bush to me.

Bush had successfully accomplished and led many things prior to being elected. And he kept unemployment low. Your assesment is ideological, not pragmatic.

Bush had successfully accomplished and led many things prior to being elected.

Such as? I know he had a few businesses and what not but they were failures.
And he kept unemployment low.
According to whom?
Your assesment is ideological, not pragmatic.

I'm not sure you understand what my assessment consists of.

I agree with you. Although he does not have the experience to qualify as dog catcher or much of anything else. He's never run a business. He's never produced anything. His voting record at the state and federal level is almost non-existent. We know little to nothing about his actual past, his actual education or much of anything else not fabricated in his book (perhaps you are aware that it is now public knowledge that he created out of thin air the past relationships described in his book). And as President he's pretty much made worse everything he's touched....certainly he's divided the country like no other before him, and spent more money than any other human in history with nothing to show for it.. So, his ability to drive a truck and catch a dog is highly suspect. The one thing he IS good at is public speaking, which will make him a lot of money next year and for the rest of his life on the speaking circuit. :hi:

I could not watch either video, sorry.... :59:

i find all of his umm's and awes while speaking very annoying, he would not have made the public speaking team i was on in high school with all those umm pauses. The man can read a teleprompter, but public speaking is something he is lacking in, this is my opinion on the subject anyway. I find it very disturbing to see the political speakers following his style here of late, he sucks.

Such as? I know he had a few businesses and what not but they were failures.

Advantaged with money and priviledge, he certainly was. But his business opportunities were not failures. Nor was his governorship of the largest state in the union. I'm not motivated to sing this dude's praises, but certainly he had a a better track record of leadership, and vastly more experience in business and leadership, than our current President. It isn't even debatable.

According to whom?

The actual statistics. Time permitting, I can post them for you if you cannot find them yourself.

I'm not sure you understand what my assessment consists of.

You're right. What is clear is what your assessment does not consist of. I apologize for that mistake. Please tell us on what basis you establish your assessment. Thank you.