Salem's Creations: Creation

So I did a little free writing today and came up with the beginning of this story. I'm not sure where my mind wants to take it. It just flowed out of me so here it is in its raw form. I've not made any revisions other than a spellcheck.

I am NOT looking for you to rip it apart. I am looking for honest (and polite) opinions on my form of writing and the plot. Particularly as it applies to writing in 1st person. I normally write in 3rd person so this is a change for me.

NOTE: This story is not to make light of any religion or belittle, demean or otherwise offend your view of God. The reason I write is to create fictional worlds where my imagination is the only limit. If you can't take the story as it is, its probably not best to read.

You can read the story on my blog (Link below). Leave a msg here or on the blog. Either one is fine.

Creation

Sorry, but the last time I responded to your invitation to read and comment on something you wrote, you got offended. You weren't interested in constructive criticism then, and since I do not offer undeserved praise, I will not comment now.

Edited by Songster

I am a newly registered member here Salem Witch Child, so you may feel any support or critique from me would be unwarranted. With that in mind I would only like to say that I find the subject matter of your blog interesting to be sure.

May Peace be with you,

"HH"

Sorry, but the last time I responded to your invitation to read and comment on something you wrote, you got offended. You weren't interested in constructive criticism then, and since I do not offer undeserved praise, I will not comment now.

Songster If your talking about your comments on Dragon Love, I didn't get offended. I think you did however. But if you can't read and comment politely (note I'm not asking you to only praise. Just be polite about your comments) then I thank you for abstaining.

I am a newly registered member here Salem Witch Child, so you may feel any support or critique from me would be unwarranted. With that in mind I would only like to say that I find the subject matter of your blog interesting to be sure.

May Peace be with you,

"HH"

Doesn't matter how long you've been here. Your comments are still welcome. And thanks.