Number One Play

steven8166

My beliefs are 100% inspired by God. God has told ME that the Holy Bible is not his word. It would appear, steven8166, we do not agree.

I have actually experienced the same message and have had it proven to me beyond any reasonable doubt, Steven most not have gotten that memo yet :)

I think he is referring to the mechanations of the devil kimmy....I tend to agree with him. I feel the same way when people try to ascribe purely materialistic explanations to miraculous/mystical experiences in any faith context.

Edited by Rev'd Rattlesnake

Nope, not in the least.

I think he is referring to the mechanations of the devil kimmy....I tend to agree with him.

the enemy's playbook referred to in the earlier posts.

Thank you for the clarification, though I still do not quite understand what you mean.

I feel the same way when people try to ascribe purely materialistic explanations to miraculous/mystical experiences in any faith context.

People see religious symbols everywhere, from water stains to tortillas.

Thank you for the clarification, though I still do not quite understand what you mean.

People see religious symbols everywhere, from water stains to tortillas.

very true...and what a frightfully boring and unpoetic world it would be if they were all merely water stains and tortillas and not SOSs from a much larger reality....wait a minute, is there any guacamole with all this? Perhaps holy guacamole Edited by Rev'd Rattlesnake

very true...and what a frightfully boring and unpoetic world it would be if they were all merely water stains and tortillas and not SOSs from a much larger reality....wait a minute, is there any guacamole with all this? Perhaps holy guacamole

*laughs*