Some Of What I Believe

steven8166

I believe in Racial Purity, not just the "White" Race, but for all Races. As I have stated in a couple of places "When you add the ‘Ethnicity’ card into the game, there is plenty of diversity within ones ‘Race’".

I believe in genetic research and under certain conditions I believe in genetic surgery. I believe that we owe the generations to come to rid the races of the scourge known as disease.

I believe that the only Christian required under Biblical admonition to be married to ONE wife is the Deacon/Bishop.

Obama is a dangerous President, but not as dangerous as Romny.

Edited by steven8166

Interesting...I'm fascinated by this statement and how you square it with the rest of the bible:

I believe that the only Christian required under Biblical admonition to be married to ONE wife is the Deacon/Bishop.

What about when Jesus said, in Mark 10, "But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.' For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh"? The story of Genesis bears this out, for when God sees that it is not right for man to be alone, he gives him one wife, rather than many.

Also, by using this logic, I assume you have no problem with one woman taking multiple husbands. After all I know of nowhere in the NT where a woman is told to take only one.

I believe in Racial Purity, not just the "White" Race, but for all Races. As I have stated in a couple of places "When you add the ‘Ethnicity’ card into the game, there is plenty of diversity within ones ‘Race’".

I believe in genetic research and under certain conditions I believe in genetic surgery. I believe that we owe the generations to come to rid the races of the scourge known as disease.

Obama is a dangerous President, but not as dangerous as Romny.

When you first started posting in the forum, I suspected you were being purposely confrontational to stimulate discussion. Since I was not certain of your motivations and could not prove my suspicions, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. However, since it was recently revealed that you were not even truthful when you filled out your profile, I have no reason to accept anything that you present on this forum to be an honest reflection of your true personality or thoughts. Since you appear to post what you deem important in large bold type.......

I have no confidence that you are who you say you are, and doubt the validity of anything and everything you have posted in the past and will disregard anything you might post in the future.

Edited by Songster

When you first started posting in the forum, I suspected you were being purposely confrontational to stimulate discussion. Since I was not certain of your motivations and could not prove my suspicions, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. However, since it was recently revealed that you were not even truthful when you filled out your profile, I have no reason to accept anything that you present on this forum to be an honest reflection of your true personality or thoughts. Since you appear to post what you deem important in large bold type.......

I have no confidence that you are who you say you are, and doubt the validity of anything and everything you have posted in the past and will disregard anything you might post in the future.

I am sorry you fell that way over a mistake I made (even though I don't remember making it) on my application for this forum. Except for that error on my part what I have said here is the truth, even if you choose not to believe it.

If it is the general consensus that I should no long post here, then I won't.

Peace be with you.