Brevet General George Armstrong Custer

steven8166

Sometimes I think I feel like Custer surrounded by a whole lot of ** off people. The one good point is that I won't get scalped. Out of all the troopers and soldiers Custer was the only one not scalped.

Edited by mdtaylor
Bypassed dirty word filter. That's one...

~ Didn't General Custer have a prideful problem? Like not listening when he was informed of difficulty ahead?

{ Sorry, history was never my strong-point :rolleyes: }

Steven, understand that you may feel 'put-upon' a bit, & that you have strong thoughts that you've been sharing & that's fine! :D

You're also sharing this space with others of strong thought, so sometimes... :shok: There may be conflict, y'know?

• Administrator

I am feeling kind of lonely amunst you heathens <grin>, is there anyon out there willing to be my "friend"?

I fear that you came to the forum yielding a sword when an olive branch would have served your purpose better.

I am feeling kind of lonely amunst you heathens <grin>, is there anyon out there willing to be my "friend"?

I doubt you will find many friends here, Steven. Your opinions are unpopular and the majority of members find them offensive. Unlike most, I do not believe we all need to fit into some specific mold to be part of the ULC community. I will happily continue to defend your rights as a member, as I would for anybody, regardless of your beliefs.

I welcome you here, even though I have no interest in being your friend.

You might consider trying to make friends at a board with people who share your beliefs (like Stormfront).

I doubt you will find many friends here, Steven. Your opinions are unpopular and the majority of members find them offensive. Unlike most, I do not believe we all need to fit into some specific mold to be part of the ULC community. I will happily continue to defend your rights as a member, as I would for anybody, regardless of your beliefs.

You might consider trying to make friends at a board with people who share your beliefs (like Stormfront).

What she said. I'm not stranger to being unpopular.

why would you send me to a white supremist site, I thought I had made it clear that I am not a w.s..

I fear that you came to the forum yielding a sword when an olive branch would have served your purpose better.

I actually came with an empty quiver and an empty scabbord.

why would you send me to a white supremist site, I thought I had made it clear that I am not a w.s..

First, despite the rumors, Stormfront is not a White Supremacist site. It is a White Nationalist site. They do have some White Supremacists on their site but the community, itself, is about White Nationalism.

While you might not be a White Nationalist, you will find like-minded people on Stormfront. Many of them are separatists, who also believe in racial purity.

Stormfront is exactly the site I was talking about. The trick with that site is to figure out who the raging rednecks are and who the sane people who are just being over shadowed are.

For example. I read a thread one day, it was one of the first i'd ever read, and because of the tone set by the raging rednecks the whole thread had that certain feel to it. After the poster who attracted me to the thread defended it a little, i read their post seperately and realize i'd completely misunderstood the post because of the ** that was being screamed around it.