Cures For Birth Defects And Deseases Like Diabetes And Cancer

steven8166

Steven is more of a white nationalist than a "racist". I put it in quotes because that term, left unchecked will put an image of a burning cross in most people's eyes. What's funny is when i've been on a white nationalist board it seemed like a bunch of rednecks screaming about how terrible the other races are. But here.... we have a white nationalist who's been respectful, non confrontational, and funny enough treated like a redneck carrying a noose. You're blasting this guy here, based on something he said in another thread. Your personal prejudice, and intolerance against what you percieved as HIS (you don't fully understand...) lead you to carry over from another thread, and not give him a fair chance.

By the way. You've been asked specific questions in two different threads in the 3-4 i actually follow. You've been asked by multiple people. You continue to post. You continue making new threads. I appreciate that you seem to be the life of this board. BUT YOU AVOID being challenged. You are so passionate about what you believe and feel. Explain them. That's kind of the point. Tell us exactly what you think and actually engage in the conversation.

Most children can tell or show you their immediate feelings or thoughts. It takes an adult to really explain, defend, and consider them.

Are you speaking to me in the secnd para.???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad this is the News and Entertainment->Off Topic Area.

Otherwise I would have to question why this was allowed to change from the original topic of Cures for Birth Defects and Diseases like Diabetes and Cancer....to Steven8166 is a Racist.

I do not know what Steven is or is not, but enjoy some of the controversy he seems to create. I also like the point made here...

What's funny is when i've been on a white nationalist board it seemed like a bunch of rednecks screaming about how terrible the other races are. But here.... we have a white nationalist who's been respectful, non confrontational, and funny enough treated like a redneck carrying a noose. You're blasting this guy here, based on something he said in another thread. Your personal prejudice, and intolerance against what you percieved as HIS (you don't fully understand...) lead you to carry over from another thread, and not give him a fair chance.

---CUT---

Most children can tell or show you their immediate feelings or thoughts. It takes an adult to really explain, defend, and consider them.

I once told someone I consider a very wise person that their Church was full of hipocrites. They said, "Of course, they are. They wouldn't come to Church if they weren't."

Don't know what made me think of this, but I also keep hearing "the pot calling the kettle black" in my head.

As old as I am, I can still for the most part, only tell or show my immediate felings or thoughts. I find they are still evolving so I often have a hard time explaining and defending them, though I consider them often. Guess I'm still a child in this aspect of my life.

Oh yeah, I act like one a lot of the time also...just ask anyone who knows me...lol

Edited by Chris M.

I wasn't trying to call hyper a child. I was challenging him to try...

You'll never see me bash someone for failing to communicate. When it comes to emotions I used to be quite content not caring where I left the key. I was trying to get him to try.

It just seems to me like Hyper enjoys poking at people and then running when they turn to face him. Which I find disappointing, as he clearly has strong opinions.

Good point though, what was the actual point of this thread?

Edited by LovesmyKimmy

<Cut for space and continuity>

Good point though, what was the actual point of this thread?

I started the thread by asking anyone and everyone if they would like to see the end of Birth Defects, Diabetes, Cancer, and other diseases.

I started the thread by asking anyone and everyone if they would like to see the end of Birth Defects, Diabetes, Cancer, and other diseases.

Here is the actual question I asked...

"Who here would like to see the end of Birth Defects, Diabetes, Cancer, and other Diseases?"

at this point i don't trust modern medicine with much more than i absolutely have to. That being the case... i dont see myself trusting them to play with my genetics anymore than they indirectly already have.

So, you have someone messing with your genes?