Cures For Birth Defects And Deseases Like Diabetes And Cancer

steven8166

I've studied/researched genetics a bit vis a vis abnormalities evidenced in utero and the birth defects that follow. I'm curious to hear what you are suggesting.

the diseases/defects you mention are quite probably environmentally based, with perhaps a genetic pre-disposition thrown in for good measure

(if we want to get rid of cancer, it might be a good idea to get rid of the pollutants and gmo's in our food, just sayin')

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not dissapointing me so no need to apologize :)

I just don't know how to take your response.

My understanding is that he beliefs in racial purity, perhaps he thinks that all the genetic diseases are due to racial mixing.

I never said that, nor do I believe it.

I think that I would start with a Gene/DNA database of everyon in the US,

<snip>

Then I would take a subject group, lets say those with cancer, Then I would cross refference their genes/DNA looking for commonalities that might be triggers. Then I would compare ther genes/DNA with those who, statistically, have shown no cancer in their family.

You do realize that, according to your own beliefs, you might not be ‘allowed’ to procreate.

and before anyone says anything about civil liberties and privicy let me say that the fulfillment of human destiny trumps civil liberties and personal privicy.

Then I would suggest you find a group of like-minded people and form a community with those who share your beliefs, rather than violating everyone’s civil liberties and privacy.

You have every right to your beliefs, as does everyone else. In other words, you do not have the right to force your beliefs on anyone else.

I never said that, nor do I believe it.

Your words:

I believe in universal purity, not just "White" purity, but purity of all races. Blends belong to neither culture as their parents. They belong to their own culture, a culture that has no history or continuity.

http://ulc.net/forum/index.php/topic/123241-interracial-marriages-what-is-your-stance/page__st__75#entry717975

You do realize that, according to your own beliefs, you might not be ‘allowed’ to procreate.

Then I would suggest you find a group of like-minded people and form a community with those who share your beliefs, rather than violating everyone’s civil liberties and privacy.

You have every right to your beliefs, as does everyone else. In other words, you do not have the right to force your beliefs on anyone else.

:hearye:

Your words:

I believe in universal purity, not just "White" purity, but purity of all races. Blends belong to neither culture as their parents. They belong to their own culture, a culture that has no history or continuity.

http://ulc.net/forum..._75#entry717975

Using my words out of context should be a very bad NO NO, don't you think?

Actually the fact that you state you are a racist is already enough for me.

Me too, Hyper.

The irony (well, ONE of the ironies, actually) is that

there is "no such thing" as races,

except in the minds of some people.

(Quite similar to "flat earthers", imho)

There is only ONE race... the human one ! :jest:

Edited by Bro. Hex

so, you can't admit that you are wrong like a man

There are some thins that are much worse that being a Racist...

I am not a racist in the traditional sense, I do not believe that one race is inferior to another, I just believe that they should keep there blood lines clean. :paladin:

Steven is more of a white nationalist than a "racist". I put it in quotes because that term, left unchecked will put an image of a burning cross in most people's eyes. What's funny is when i've been on a white nationalist board it seemed like a bunch of rednecks screaming about how terrible the other races are. But here.... we have a white nationalist who's been respectful, non confrontational, and funny enough treated like a redneck carrying a noose. You're blasting this guy here, based on something he said in another thread. Your personal prejudice, and intolerance against what you percieved as HIS (you don't fully understand...) lead you to carry over from another thread, and not give him a fair chance.

By the way. You've been asked specific questions in two different threads in the 3-4 i actually follow. You've been asked by multiple people. You continue to post. You continue making new threads. I appreciate that you seem to be the life of this board. BUT YOU AVOID being challenged. You are so passionate about what you believe and feel. Explain them. That's kind of the point. Tell us exactly what you think and actually engage in the conversation.

Most children can tell or show you their immediate feelings or thoughts. It takes an adult to really explain, defend, and consider them.