Cures For Birth Defects And Deseases Like Diabetes And Cancer

steven8166

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a rhetorical question, or are you in possession of the cures and offering to share?

No, I have no cures.

How far would we go to cure disease.

your question is confusing.

what is confusing, it seems straight forward to me. plz explain how it is confusing.

Steve, Who wouldn't love to live in a world completely devoid of defect, disease, and death? However, my personal beliefs are such that I feel that these physical afflictions are necessary for our spiritual advancement.

Who here would like to see the end of Birth Defects, Diabetes, Cancer, and other Diseases?

Not me. I want an end to any suffering caused by them but not an end to them. I want to come back to a world that is ready for a new improved version of me and you. Only through death can we make room for the new models. That is how we improve by the way.

Imagine a three hundred year old lumberjack sitting at the table next to you and wanting you to do things his way. Nah, doesn't appeal to me.

A better life and a better future through the marriage of responsable breeding and genetic research!

~ Darlings, you're not paying attention to his tag-line are ya?

~ Steven? How would you suggest implementing 'responsible breeding'? A registry & application process?

Just wondering. Do appreciate you're patience :)

Edited by Qryos

~ Steven? How would you suggest implementing 'responsible breeding'? A registry & application process?

oh, I noticed, I was practicing being polite ..

I think that I would start with a Gene/DNA database of everyon in the US, and before anyone says anything about civil liberties and privicy let me say that the fulfillment of human destiny trumps civil liberties and personal privicy.

Then I would take a subject group, lets say those with cancer, Then I would cross refference their genes/DNA looking for commonalities that might be triggers. Then I would compare ther genes/DNA with those who, statistically, have shown no cancer in their family.

more to come later

I don't think its possible. Put an end to them? Would that we could.

I believe that we can put an end to them, it would not be in our lifetime, but I think that they can be corrected usinggenetic research and genetic surgery.

More to come, see my other post.

and........... this is why we have the 2nd amendment :dirol:

what about the 2nd amendment????????

Maybe this is as good as time as any to state that I am not a constitutionalist, sorry.

I do not understand the connection between what we are discussing and Gun rights.

Edited by steven8166

I saw that movie. Gattaca. I gave it a B-.

Really? that high.

Maybe this is as good as time as any to state that I am not a constitutionalist, sorry.

I do not understand the connection between what we are discussing and Gun rights.

The 2nd Ammendment (to some) is a means of preventing the kind of orwellian control you describe from taking place..