Sign in to follow this  
BpCorey

I Have The Body Of A God!

Budda...

Thank you, Brother!!! I try to check your topics last so I leave the site with a smile. Thanks for the "belly" laugh.

actually,the buddah was a very tall skinny fellow.

i like fawzos answer tho.

I have the body of a Goddess -

guanyin48.jpg

She's my main squeeze and we hang out all the time, but she's always getting her dress caught in the door and that darned aura around her head is tough to deal with at the movies.

And she takes that weird mini-trampoline with us wherever we go ... very embarrassing.

I have the body of a Goddess -

guanyin48.jpg

She's my main squeeze and we hang out all the time, but she's always getting her dress caught in the door and that darned aura around her head is tough to deal with at the movies.

And she takes that weird mini-trampoline with us wherever we go ... very embarrassing.

Yea well if you think that is bad try going out with Shiva when she has a bad hair day! You do know Kwan Yin started off as a guy originally, don't you :)

~ Good cheek bones & a sylph-like body, calming influence... go for it! :lol:

{ Just an alert, the Older Gods... the smell like goats :rolleyes: Ladies, pack Febreze, OK? ;) }

Yea well if you think that is bad try going out with Shiva when she has a bad hair day! You do know Kwan Yin started off as a guy originally, don't you :)

I'm really messed-up then - I thought Shiva was a guy, and I think the moment Kwan Yin crossed over from Hinduism to Taoism he got a sex-change thrown in for free. :)

~ Good cheek bones & a sylph-like body, calming influence... go for it! :lol:

Are you talking about yourself or my goddess?

Good to see you again, m'Lady!

I always thought Shiva was a mixture of both. After reading a few articles on the web I'm still not sure lol

Edited by Fawzo

I always thought Shiva was a mixture of both. After reading a few articles on the web I'm still not sure lol

Gender-confused gods and goddesses make me nervous ...

~ Great to see ya too Phil :D:friends:

& really, God, Goddess... who's really gonna quibble when they call, "Hey, I want YOU!" :dntknw: