Astral Projection

i've Astral projected about maybe 6-8 times in my life and its always surpriseing to me and a new experiece , still dont know how im doing it or when it will happen just that at night , Does anyone else have any experiece in Astral project , would love to hear all comments and experiances , and if able help on controling it or doing more .

JD

Hi Newt! Great topic. My dad let me buy a book on astral projection back when I was in middle school. I tried it. I think I had this idea that I'd be able to astral project myself into the girls' locker room...ahh young hormones...I tried to follow the instructions and found that my dreams became incredibly vivid at night. But I think I stopped because one of the experiences was not good, not sure if I actually did it or if I was just dreaming it all. I'd love to try it again though.

Too bad Brother M. Sky wasn't still around...one of our experts in this field!

This is a subject that I too have great interest in and experimental as it has been for me, I do believe there has been at least some connection to this fascinating tool of the human sub/supra consciousness.

Blessings of Peace,

Al

We are locked into our physical bodies by a series of energy centers or portals known as the Chakra's. There are seven major Chakra's that are in the main channel that runs up the center of the spine. There are many minor Chakra's but for the purposes of astral projection we deal mainly with these seven.

They are (with short explanation),

#1 The root Chakra: At the base of the spine where the Kundalini energy is said to lie dormant in most people

#2 Just above the sex organs. This Chakra controls our Libido, Our carnal nature etc

#3 the Solar plexus: This is said to be our energy center.

#4 The heart: Has to do with our emotions

#5 The base of the throat: The 5 physical senses

#6 The center of the forehead or right between the eyebrows. The third eye, visions etc

#7 The crown: This is the exit point for when you astral project (or die). Also where you enter while in the womb.

To learn astral projection, its necessary to remove the blocks in this main channel so energy can move freely through the Chakra's. The blocks can be caused by toxins, stress, disease, and lack of discipline or ability to focus. It takes years to learn and there are many pitfalls along the way. Proper practice and good teachers are a good idea. Short cuts although they exist (Drugs, a little deity help etc) can often be harmful.

There are a lot of things that learning the discipline's that lead to astral projection can be used for but the journey is as much a joy as the result and most will only complete part of the journey in this lifetime.

OM

Shanti

Shanti

Shanti

Edited by musicman153

thanks for the info musicman153

No Problem Newt,

I hope you found that my reply raises as many questions as it does answers,

I wouldn't venture to say that my way is the only way however these are the things that have worked for me. Yoga, meditation, Pranayama and Mantra are some of the practices that lead to the answers you seek. You can read and gain knowledge about these things but words fall short of the truth about our true nature. Knowledge without experience is a waste.

Sooner or later must leave the classroom and take to the lab to prove or disprove if there is truth in the knowledge you have gained.

Om

Mani

Padme

Hum

My wife practice yoga and quite frequently does what she calls 'atunement of the chakras'. Is this what is inferred here Mr. Musicman? While Astrid and I enjoy many shared experiences in our 26 years together, things of this nature have so far eluded my awareness.

What would you suggest for the complete Novice as a good starting place to understand these things a bit better?

This might make for a surprising birthday gift to my wife, come end of the year, joining her in one of her sessions.

Edited by HHolmquist

My wife practice yoga and quite frequently does what she calls 'atunement of the chakras'. Is this what is inferred here Mr. Musicman? While Astrid and I enjoy many shared experiences in our 26 years together, things of this nature have so far eluded my awareness.

What would you suggest for the complete Novice as a good starting place to understand these things a bit better?

This might make for a surprising birthday gift to my wife, come end of the year, joining her in one of her sessions.

Hatha yoga is viewed in the west more as an exercise program and yet Hatha Yoga is designed to prepare the body for meditation. One of the things that the twists and bends of Hatha accomplishes is breaking down the blocks in the channels (or Nadis) in which energy flows through the body.

If you have been practicing Hatha for a while you may be ready for Pranayama. In most Yoga classes that I've participated in they do a little Pranayama (breathing Technic's. technically Pranayama would best be described as "regulation of the life force through controlled breathing.) If you've done some Pranayama you might be ready for some advanced Pranayama. Pranayama is a bit more advanced then Hatha but at the end of the day its meditation that is the goal.

As far as "Chakra Attunment's" it sounds a lot like Reiki to me. I'm also a Reiki Master Teacher and we send energy to the various Chakras to promote healing energy. You can also use the various Chakras as a focal point for your meditation sessions. If practiced regularly it can have some interesting results.

I hope this answers some of your questions

Nameste' all

Edited by musicman153
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been able to do Astral Projection for awhile now. When I started with it many years ago, I was told to lie down in a quiet spot, meditate your mind so that it is completely clear and void of all thoughts and emotions. Pull all of your concentration and energy into feeling the world around you with your eyes closed. Feel every inch. Go through every limb if you have to. Then imagine yourself as light as a feather. It has always worked for me. I know that there are multiple ways of doing it, you just have to find what method is right for you. Then you will be able to have better control over when it happens, where you go and what you remember. Blessings!

I am confused. How do you clear your mind of all thoughts and emotions and then begin imagining yourself doing anything? When I meditate, I first form a question I need answered or a request of the Divine and then I clear my mind of all thoughts and become one with my Source and Strength. While in meditation, I have no thoughts.

I am confused. How do you clear your mind of all thoughts and emotions and then begin imagining yourself doing anything? When I meditate, I first form a question I need answered or a request of the Divine and then I clear my mind of all thoughts and become one with my Source and Strength. While in meditation, I have no thoughts.

Awesome question. Within each of our minds is a screen and a voice. One needs to blank and the other needs to be silent in order for the thought processes needed to start astral projection to be pure. The purer the thought, the easier it will be.

Very good Brother K,

Websters described meditation as "Contemplation" which is so far off base they editor was obviously clueless.

The Yoga sutra's of Patanjali described yoga as " stilling the fluctuations of the mind stuff". A much better desciption. But as its impossible to think of nothing because even when your thinking of nothing you're thinking of something (not to confuse), so what you do is pick one thing and focus on it till even it disappears. In this manner you train the mind to shut itself down freeing the true self to reveal its relationship to the universe.

Or astral project.

Loved you explinantions Asdasiae

Om

In my religion--the Catholic-- the past 25 years there has been an interest in meditation. It is called centering prayer or contemplative meditation. It was brought back into my faith by Fr.W. Meninger a Trappist monk, with colleboration of Fr. T Keating an other Trappist monk--BTW you can find them on u-tube if you are interested.-- who found a little 14century old English book called --``The cloud of unknowing``. It is a very simple modest book, written by --we don`t even know who --there it explains simply how to empty your mind and get connected to Divine Consciousness-God.Meditation has been part of eastern religions for millenia.

As Fr. Meninger explains--the knowledge of the little book is one line--in chapter 3--

Lift your heart up to the Lord with a gentle stirring of love--desiring Him only for His own sake and not His gifts.

blessings,

S

• Amulet locked this topic