Have You Ever Wondered...?

Bluecat

Nope, the thought had never crossed my mind until you brought it up. In fact, I didn't have a clue what it was until I googled it.... Interesting concept, and plausible, but unproven. (I find it amazing that scientists will readily accept the concept of something that can't be proven to exist, but adamantly deny and denounce the existence of God.)

It will not be the God of your understanding.

Are you certain? Do you know what I believe God to be? (I'm certain that my conception of God is correct, so if their findings do not agree with my understanding, they'll have to keep looking til they get it right.)

I wish the folks that did the illustrations were around to telestrate my lectures when I was in school. Maybe I would have learned more. Classes are incredibly dry when you have to speechread your teachers all day. Bonus points when the lecturer paces and you have to read a moving target. I had a couple that used to go back and forth so often all one could think was "you are getting slee-e-e-py..."

Are you certain? Do you know what I believe God to be? (I'm certain that my conception of God is correct, so if their findings do not agree with my understanding, they'll have to keep looking til they get it right.)

~ So there! :dirol:

;)

Does seem that searching for reasons & explanations for what you cannot understand is rather religious...

Mayhaps without the spiritual involvement, but still...

(I find it amazing that scientists will readily accept the concept of something that can't be proven to exist, but adamantly deny and denounce the existence of God.)

On the contrary, they don't accept it.

They are trying to find out whether it exists or not - quite a different thing.