The Death Clock

Youch

Mine said 2049, when I'll be 93.... Just out of curiosity, I changed one answer, optimistic to pessimistic, and instead of living until 2049, I died in 2008... I highly doubt that being more optimistic than pessimistic could extend a life by 41 years... Oy, I guess that was a pessimistic thing to say :)

Mine said 2049, when I'll be 93.... Just out of curiosity, I changed one answer, optimistic to pessimistic, and instead of living until 2049, I died in 2008... I highly doubt that being more optimistic than pessimistic could extend a life by 41 years... Oy, I guess that was a pessimistic thing to say :)

Funny.

But really, 93? Wow. You must live an awfully clean life! OR, you entered the data wrong, LOL...

Mine didn't have Alpaca years

:lol:

How about Al Pacino years?

I will die when I die, if I die at all. I don't want to know when I die. I want to know where I will die. That way I will never go near the place.

:lol: Good point....

It is a fact that every person eventually dies.

It is a fact that so far, everyone who has died, has lived. We have to wait until everyone who lives dies for your assumption becomes fact. People are being born way too fast for that to ever be proven in your lifetime. I believe I am immortal and only my death can ever prove otherwise.

It is a fact that so far, everyone who has died, has lived. We have to wait until everyone who lives dies for your assumption becomes fact. People are being born way too fast for that to ever be proven in your lifetime. I believe I am immortal and only my death can ever prove otherwise.

You can never die. Only your body gets to be buried or burned. You are not your body.

I believe you are seriously deluding yourself if you think you will never die.

How old are you?

I know you realize that you will die, yet I also know that you are not really living each day as if it were your last, no matter how much you wish to delude yourself. At the same time, I know that I am immortal and I live each day as though I will live forever. How old I am is entirely immaterial and I am not concerned if you or anyone else believes me. There is only one way it can be proven. I bet you can guess what that proof will be.

My body is older than that and I know I will never die.

My body will wilt away and It will be burned but I will simply pick up another body and go on. After that body gets beyond use to me I will get yet another one. That is why I think it important to leave this place in such a way that I will endure next what I leave today.

I fully understand Hyper but as someone said, there is only one way to find out. I know.

:devil: Muuuhhhwwaaaaa!!! :furious: As a "normal" smoker, I'm already gone!!

So I did end up going to Hell where I suppose I'll spend eternity in writhing pain, surrounded by a bunch of superstitious worry-warts!

But if I QUIT smoking I'll live until Aug 21, 2024 surrounded by :friends: and people who :wub: me.....still doesn't stop the :gathering: that goes on around my day job.....hmmm....makes the need to make the decision quit even harder!!

Thanks Hooka, ooops... "Happy", for making my 'morning coffee' taste terrible*!

Blessings of Peace,

*oh wait, that was from being lazy and not getting to the store yesterday and having to 'top off the pot' with instant! Off to the store I go... :drive1: !