Sign in to follow this  
Rev. Earl

Paracord Stuff

For the past couple of years I have been making bracelets and stuff out of paracord.

My first bracelet I made for my wife while she was dealing with thyroid cancer. I made it with purple Para cord since purple is the color for thyroid cancer survivors. Since she wears it almost 24/7, I don’t have a picture of it.

One of my personal bracelets is this yellow one. This represents the “Livestrong” yellow bracelet and since theirs are always to small for my wrist, I decided to make my own.

yellowbracelet.jpg

Next is a key fob in black with a blue line through it. It represents the police memorial colors and I also wear a bracelet in the same colors and pattern. Years ago I served in the Law Enforcement community (military and civilian) so it has special meaning for me.

keyfob.jpg

This is a bracelet that I made for a friend of mine-she wanted something for her boyfriend that was purple but still on the 'manly' side.

blackandpurplebracelet.jpg

I used the camera on my cell phone so my apologies for the quality of the pictures.

Edited by Rev. Earl

They are nice Rev. Earl ..... one with dark blue on the outer edges and a turquoise center would be fantastic looking me believes.

Fawzo, are those your color choices? Send me your wrist measurement (loose, not tight) and your address and I'll see what I can do.