Sunday April 1St

Rev. Dreed

The Mrs and I are celebrating 16 years of wedded bliss. We are having a party down at our local gun range, where I will be grilling ribeye steaks and baked potato"s. Also on the menue us a tossed green salad and a cake.

What better gift to give her than a brand new ar 15 that I am building for her as a suprise. She will get to use it right after opening the package as we will already be at the range, sneaky little devil arnt I?

If by any chance any of you happen to be around Bardstown Ky please feel free to come join us.

Edited by Rev. Dreed

Bardstown!?!?! I know the area. I lived for a time in Shelbyville with a Union brother from the area. It's beautiful country there! Hope your wife likes her gift. (Question: Did you really buy it for her to use, or is this like the new grill my wife got for her B-day?)

pretty accurate discription s/b yes thei one I am building is the semi auto version civilians are allowed to own and shoot. She has used a few that belong to some of our friends. My self I prefer an ak 47 but this is what she has been wanting. We spend several hours per week target shooting. Our way of spending time together, she does not like to hunt or fish, i dont like going to movies, and we dont go out to eat or drink , we just shoot holes in cardboard targets