Because I Didn't Get Here Alone....

BrDevon

I want to take a moment to thank all of you. Why? As members of this forum, you have had an impact on my life as a minister of the ULC as well as a moderator of this forum.

Ten years ago, Br. Kevin processed my request to become a minister, and my ordination was recorded into the church records ten years ago today.

I only hope that I can serve the church in ways as meaningful as the service that Br. Kevin, Murph, and an ever growing group of people I consider extended family and close mentors do.

I am called to a life of service, and I am proud to be able to say that I am a minister of the ULC.

I am especially grateful to Br. Kevin, who has kept the ULC.net site alive and running all this time. Without him, this forum and this answer to my calling would not be possible.

I celebrate ten years today. May it only be the beginning of a life of service to the ULC.

Congrats Bro!!! Seems to me you have served with much dignity and honor and you have earned my respect and am I am very grateful and a better person for having had contact with you here.

Brightest Blessings!!!