Fawzo

BrDevon

I think I saw your class reunion on TV the other day. The news had a feature spot on a local alpaca farm. Didn't know alpacas hung out in New England.

He's scouting the Patriots for his favorite football team. Fawzo figures if he does a good job, his team might, just might, change their name from the Ravens to the ..... I think you know what!

We have Alpaca Farms here in Maryland as well. The First time I ever encountered alpacas was at the state fair here. They had two with haircuts like french poodles and I fell in love with the animals immediately and adopted them as my avatar. I have even thought about infesting in them

We have Alpaca Farms here in Maryland as well. The First time I ever encountered alpacas was at the state fair here. They had two with haircuts like french poodles and I fell in love with the animals immediately and adopted them as my avatar. I have even thought about infesting in them

Perhaps you'd rather invest in them. Unless you deliberately trying to trigger a visit from the Orkin man.