The Weatherman Vs The Bug

Hyper Real

After just a few minutes of youtube videos and these people are starting to really worry me. The last place I want a roach is in my mouth or my microwave. At least my microwave is still safe from them, as I'm sorry to say I had a roach run across my inside lip once after accepting a cola from a date in a house infested with them. Still sends shivers down my spine remembering that sensation. :(

Edited by Fawzo

That is in Florida and that probably isn't your normal run of the mill European or American Roach.

I do not condone this guys actions, just merely posted video to get good perspective of size

What worried me the most about this video is how close to the Raid™ spray the guy's mouth and nose was when spraying...not the brightest bulb in the package!

Meh, these little critters are nothin'....When I was in the Phillipines, I found out that the cockroaches are organized into gangs, wear 42 long leather jackets, comb their antennae into Pompadours and carry chains! I got mugged by one of their street gangs and yeah, I agree, the feeling of those pointy, barbed legs in my face still bothers me to this day! They beat the tar outta me 'cause I only had $3 US and a couple thousand Thailaneze bhat on me...about .60¢

They didn't find the $100 in 20's I had in my sneaker! I spent that on therapy.

Blessings of Peace,

PS: If ya think that's a big roach, the rats wear 54 long leather jackets, comb their head fur into Pompadours and carry clubs! One of our shipmates was last seen being followed by one of those gangs. Rest in peace, SK3 Milano, you are missed!

Edited by Atwater Vitki

Cockroaches are amazing! In 1980, I was working at a sign shop. The company's building was ancient, and the rodents and insects had free reign of the premises. My working opponent and I caught a HUGE cockroach and hooked him up to the tube bender's "burn-out" transformer. This device produced 500,000+ volts of electricity and had been responsible for several injuries (blown-off limbs and appendages) and 1 death. We subjected the roach to the full-choke, max voltage for 1 minute. The extremities of the bug (the electrodes were attached head and rear) were burned and the smell of cooked cockroach hung heavy in the air. We were confident that we had exterminated the creature, but less than 3 minutes after the current was cut off, the roach started to crawl away. To kill it, I had to stomp on it.

What worried me the most about this video is how close to the Raid™ spray the guy's mouth and nose was when spraying...not the brightest bulb in the package!

Meh, these little critters are nothin'....When I was in the Phillipines, I found out that the cockroaches are organized into gangs, wear 42 long leather jackets, comb their antennae into Pompadours and carry chains! I got mugged by one of their street gangs and yeah, I agree, the feeling of those pointy, barbed legs in my face still bothers me to this day! They beat the tar outta me 'cause I only had $3 US and a couple thousand Thailaneze bhat on me...about .60¢

They didn't find the $100 in 20's I had in my sneaker! I spent that on therapy.

Blessings of Peace,

PS: If ya think that's a big roach, the rats wear 54 long leather jackets, comb their head fur into Pompadours and carry clubs! One of our shipmates was last seen being followed by one of those gangs. Rest in peace, SK3 Milano, you are missed!

I can actually believe that. Searching for work one year I worked 4 days a week on Section 8 homes until I found a job. In different areas of town the roaches behaved very differently. They love to eat the wallpaper paste and most homes I worked on would be filled with them. In what we call Pigtown here the roaches would actually attack when trying to scrape away the loose wallpaper, unlike other neighborhoods where they would scatter the best they could though they had little room to scatter anywhere there were so many of them.

One would get use to hundreds of them falling on you when tearing off the wallpaper but one day during lunch I found a halfway clean place to rest and eat my lunch only to feel something crawling across my neck. I reached for it and it was a very large centipede.....I couldn't take it any more I stood up and quit and walked off that job forever.

~ The best way to kill a roach is a boot.

The best way to clear an infestation is a lot of cleaning & 'bait' with pheremone stoppers so they don't breed any more

& contact poison to kill those rompin' & residual poison for those not yet born that will come a'stompin'...

{ Roach bombs do not work fo long. Eggs are unaffected. It's a war against future generations also. }

My husband did pest control in So. Cal. & many roach grounds did he clear. Connected buildings, apartments?

Ya have to do the entire structure. Electrical outlets are dandy roach roads!

Roaches do leave an oily trail along floor-boards if you're looking.

Yes, sorry, but some roaches can fly quite far.

Yes, Madagascar roaches can grow to 10", but they're usually in this country as pets, they eat old fruit.

... Roaches don't like the cold! :D No roaches in No. Nevada unless they're implants & they don't last long. Nice :cool: