So love is the most powerful force/energy in the universe, and the universe is also the most powerful force in the universe(greatest energy and most complexity), then the universe is just the concept and/or expression of love. And given the fractal nature of everything i can perceive, I almost have to think that our universe IS the concept of love or perhaps the actual expression of it in another universe or the multiverse? And it seems to follow that to mathmatically model the concept of love, you have to model our universe, including alllllll those parts most of us never see. Including not only itself..., but other concepts... which would seem to be their own universes. On top of that, it's conciousness divided into a myriad of patterns formed into ever more complex systems. So all is one, every consciousness is its own reincarnation when viewed from outside time. We arent different people being reincarnated... we are one consciousness living through all consciousnesses, its just silly to think of reincarnation as following linear time. My next incarnation I might exist last week for a tiny fraction of a second. Or 100,000 years from now I might exist for thousands of years.

Am I certain? never.. and of course, I maintain true faith and true disbelief in synergetic harmony to the best of my abilites.

I wouldn't mind a bit of feedback though. I still feel my words inadequate for describing what intuit.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love is an emotion the same as sadness, happiness, joy, despair. We like to think that love is some all powerful God thing but in reality it is there to promote the survival of our specie. We survive much better by loving out mates and our children and those closest to us in our support system. Sadness, anger and despair are counter productive to passing our genes to the next generation.

See, I knew I didn't describe what I was attempting properly

I wasn't trying to claim superiority of one emotion (pattern of energy) over another. Quite the opposite, I was just stating the possiblitly that our universe may be a particular one of them. And your views of sadness, anger, and despair are false in my mode of thinking... your are judging them when you should be judging their misuse. They are not intrinsicly 'bad' and do serve useful purposes in their proper domains even if we usually are not aware of it. Consider that anger can be justified, and its how you use it and focus it through love that makes it a useful motivation force at times.

I suppose we are all entitled to believe as we will but removing love from the pedestal it has been placed on and replacing it with anger would surely cause the demise of civilization. Just look at "Christian love" and the Christian mainstream gay bashing, Muslim hating going on now. I stand by what I said and believe and I am sure you do the same.

All energy is one energy moving through into and out of all. Love is a form or expression of a piece of that energy, the consciousness is a fraction of the energy existing into another form, so we are all one and we are all individual. Emotion is a blessing of our conscious mind, perhaps a choice of the soul... Time is merely a relevance of existence our minds have given us to divine a meaning to life, to love, to hate, when really the only meaning are the ones we as individuals perceive in the moment.

~ Welcome Foxcedar! :cheers:

Welcome Day! :drinks:

~ Wonderful posts :D & hope you both enjoy being here & learn & teach & make friends :friends:

Sounds rather Gnostic { not a bad word here! ;) }.

I've been called so by suggesting that we're all lights glinting off a small facet of a complexity of vastness we're really not capable of comprehending...

I do believe humans are much more powerful than they believe they are & that it's a fact we're confined within a body with such few senses for a reason.

:dntknw:

It seems to me that most things in life are best understood (at least by me) on a continuum.

Therefore if I were to look at love it would be by degrees with extremes on either end.

HATE....dislike intently.....dislike....sort of dislike} {sort of like.....like.....really like a great deal....infatuation.....lust......friendship.....love....obsession

Now on that continuum you can substitute the words that work for you.....but that big gap in the middle.......that is the fulcrum and hinge of all that energy and emotion.....and it too is a force (to be overcome/welcomed)......so it actually love and hate are NOT opposites - they are the same emotion run through opposite filters. In reality it is the MIDDLE that is the opposite ground.

HATE.................................INDIFFERENCE........................LOVE

The opposite of hate is actually indifference

The opposite of love is also indifference

Indifference is the only NON-emotional response

You can welcome the nothingness of indifference.

You can work to struggle beyond it.

If I were to transfer that to energy/motion/force it would play out to be Explosive.............neutral/non-reaction...............inert/dead

or whatever analogy works for you....the vocabulary is not all that important.

Understanding the mechanism might be.....

.....In reality - in my view.......passion is less binding than love..........LOVE is less emotionally binding than friendship.....and loyal friendship trumps all.

If you are exceptionally lucky/fortunate/blessed.........you get to meet up with someone who can move back and forth on the continuum at will....and cover several connecting dots simultaneously. Friend, love, counselor, playmate.....soulmate......it is rare. But it happens. [and with that ...I tip my hat to my much better half...]

Von

So love is the most powerful force/energy in the universe, and the universe is also the most powerful force in the universe(greatest energy and most complexity), then the universe is just the concept and/or expression of love. And given the fractal nature of everything i can perceive, I almost have to think that our universe IS the concept of love or perhaps the actual expression of it in another universe or the multiverse? And it seems to follow that to mathmatically model the concept of love, you have to model our universe, including alllllll those parts most of us never see. Including not only itself..., but other concepts... which would seem to be their own universes. On top of that, it's conciousness divided into a myriad of patterns formed into ever more complex systems. So all is one, every consciousness is its own reincarnation when viewed from outside time. We arent different people being reincarnated... we are one consciousness living through all consciousnesses, its just silly to think of reincarnation as following linear time. My next incarnation I might exist last week for a tiny fraction of a second. Or 100,000 years from now I might exist for thousands of years.

Am I certain? never.. and of course, I maintain true faith and true disbelief in synergetic harmony to the best of my abilites.

I wouldn't mind a bit of feedback though. I still feel my words inadequate for describing what intuit.

I am reminded of the diamond expression here where the Universe and/or Love itself are one complete entity, yet each facet thereof represents a different and unique shining of the Light through the whole. The complete and whole with the individualized and very different facet.

Interesting concept Foxcedar of which I hope you'll express more. Great concept and wonderful topic.

Blessings of Peace,

Might I ask what your basis is for your belief in reincarnation?

• 1 year later...

O.K. this is the closet stop I can make to a creation thread. Would an administrator please start a creation thread. Instead of relating to reincarnation that brought me here, I'll go on about plain old "carnation".

Here in this place of the loving universe we have a contradiction going on in leadership and the change from one type of leadership goes on to the "contradictory" form of leadership follow a Zodiac as timer for leadership change.

I hope you all enjoy this presentation about the "carnators", I sure like the story and and am able to suspend disbelief to get the full measure of the story and ideas told.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHuOs69w6-c

This story was told on http://coasttocoastam.com

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/search/?query=The+Anunnaki%27s+Legacy

:fish_h4h:

Edited by RayCalculaMinistraDeGezza
  • 3 weeks later...

ah...but have you seen what happens to a spider when it stumbles into a wasp's nest? :shok::rofl:

The bottom line, imho, is Balance, like Von was describing....sort of....if anything (and everything) is out of balance too much one side of the scale or other...everything is unbalanced and not free floating. If all there was was love we would have no concept of "indifference", the same as if everything were hate.

Like the Universe itself, from chaos comes order, so must our emotions be in balance. Science refers to the "Goldie-locks Zone" when describing the perfect conditions for Life in any solar system...and what is that zone? Balance.

Therefore, it seems to me that everything from our emotions to the grandest stage of all, the Universe, must be in balance for anything to live, thus we have a physical dimension for our spiritual energy to survive in. When the time comes we are pure spiritual energy, I'm fairly certain there will be an entirely different set of physics we'll have to deal with, but again, I'm dang near 100% certain, it will also be a plane/dimension of balance.

Blessings of Peace,

ah...but have you seen what happens to a spider when it stumbles into a wasp's nest? :shok::rofl:

The bottom line, imho, is Balance, like Von was describing....sort of....if anything (and everything) is out of balance too much one side of the scale or other...everything is unbalanced and not free floating. If all there was was love we would have no concept of "indifference", the same as if everything were hate.

Like the Universe itself, from chaos comes order, so must our emotions be in balance. Science refers to the "Goldie-locks Zone" when describing the perfect conditions for Life in any solar system...and what is that zone? Balance.

Therefore, it seems to me that everything from our emotions to the grandest stage of all, the Universe, must be in balance for anything to live, thus we have a physical dimension for our spiritual energy to survive in. When the time comes we are pure spiritual energy, I'm fairly certain there will be an entirely different set of physics we'll have to deal with, but again, I'm dang near 100% certain, it will also be a plane/dimension of balance.

Blessings of Peace,

If I understood you; the most powerful force in the Universe is not "Love." It's "Balance." Is that what you meant to say?

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

Love certainly has it's position in the universe, because yes, it's often a beautiful feeling. My only problem with it is that a lot of horrible things have been done in it's name, such as the Trojan War for example. if it was ever possible to freely give so much power or responsibility to an emotion, I'm tempted to suggest Hope. I know that this is an old argument, and that I've suggested it isn't going to surprise anybody, but absolutely everything has its place. I feel that sometimes Hope isn't given the credit that it's earned.

I'm not trying to step into anybody's spotlight here, so forgive me.

Love certainly has it's position in the universe, because yes, it's often a beautiful feeling. My only problem with it is that a lot of horrible things have been done in it's name, such as the Trojan War for example. if it was ever possible to freely give so much power or responsibility to an emotion, I'm tempted to suggest Hope. I know that this is an old argument, and that I've suggested it isn't going to surprise anybody, but absolutely everything has its place. I feel that sometimes Hope isn't given the credit that it's earned.

I'm not trying to step into anybody's spotlight here, so forgive me.

In fairness, this is similar to bad things done in the name of God. Things done in the name of God are not done "by" God. Things done in the name of Love are not done "by" love.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, gravity is the strongest energy in the universe.

Love is just an emotion. A damn good one, but nothing that shapes planets and solar systems......

Actually you are incorrect. Gravity is the weakest of the fundamental forces in the Universe and that is why it can be overcome so easily. I can merely jump and defy the gravity that is being exerted on me by the whole Earth....not very strong now is it.

Actually you are incorrect. Gravity is the weakest of the fundamental forces in the Universe and that is why it can be overcome so easily. I can merely jump and defy the gravity that is being exerted on me by the whole Earth....not very strong now is it.

Not incorrect at all......gravity has shaped our entire universe, the shape of solar systems and the planets and the dark matter in between. Nothing has shaped our galaxy, or our universe, more than gravity. Don't take my word for it (nobody does), look it up yourself!!

That you can jump does not defy this at all, and does not prove love is more powerful than gravity.

You think love shapes planets? What do you suppose shapes galaxies? Hint: gravity.......

• Amulet locked this topic