Traveling Dog

grateful

we just completed a cross country road trip, coast to coast, with the best.dog.ever.

who knew my whiny seven year old setter would have traveled so lightly, made friends so easily and adapted to life on the road like one who was a truckers dog in a previous life?

and now he's home, and apparently, very happy!

(when I figure out how to share pictures from my phone, you can see for yourself!)

The first thing I saw was the eyes...."You betcha I'm adorable 'cause the TROUBLE I cause would have lesser dogs strangled!"

Blessings be to you "Tundra" on your ethereal journey!

Peace,

BTW grateful, how goes the travels? All going well I hope!

PPS: Last night, 02-15-2012, at around 7:30pm...you weren't possibly on 99 or I5 north were ya?

Edited by Atwater Vitki
last thot

no, friend...we arrived last wednesday! (yay!) we love it here! dog, cats, people... moving into our new place on monday, currently camping at my sister's house

we WERE on I- 5; the trip was amazing, such a beautiful country we have here, though seeing the effects of the drought through the southwest and the bread basket here in california made my heart hurt

today was dmv (oh my) forgot my passport so have to go back (grrrrrr) so far, that was the worst of it, and hey, I'll take it considering what could be, right?

no, friend...we arrived last wednesday! (yay!) we love it here! dog, cats, people... moving into our new place on monday, currently camping at my sister's house

we WERE on I- 5; the trip was amazing, such a beautiful country we have here, though seeing the effects of the drought through the southwest and the bread basket here in california made my heart hurt

today was dmv (oh my) forgot my passport so have to go back (grrrrrr) so far, that was the worst of it, and hey, I'll take it considering what could be, right?

Welcome to California!

I asked what day because the trip, you and pets were heavy on my mind and was just wondering. Guess I didn't pay good attn to the boards if you posted your arrival! :(

Blessings Be,

thank you for the welcome to your fine state! :cloud9:

already am in love with the food, and the organic free range eggs in the garden - from my new friends "the girls"..I actually love getting up to feed them and have a chat in the mornings, nice

coffee in modesto in the not so distant maybe?