Changing Your Address In Church Records


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Please use the web site to submit your change of address information. It is important that you provide complete information regarding your change of address, both your old and new address is required, including complete street address.

If you have changed your name for any reason, your ordination record can only be updated after you provide copies of the name change documentation (marriage documents, court name change documents). You may send them by email to, or by fax to 916-244-0498.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.