Changing Your Name In Church Records


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

If your name change occurs due to a change in your marital status, you can report it simply by sending an email to us or creating a ticket. If you place an order, you can provide the needed information with your order. Just include it in the "special instructions", at checkout.

We will need all of the following information:

Your full current name

Your full name as it was listed when ordained

Your full current address (including street number and ZIP code

Your full former address(es) where you were living when ordained.

If the name change occurs for a reason other than marriage, you will need to also provide us with a copy of the name change documentation from the court.

Send the documentation, along with your request, and all information such as your old and new name, your current address, and your prior address, if it has changed since ordination.

You needn't provide full-color, high resolution copies. Just as long as it's legible.

You may send a scanned image by email to, or by fax to 1-916-244-0498

Mailing address:

ULC Online

PO Box 2039

Citrus Heights CA 95611

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.