Was It Just Her Time To Go?

Songster

On Dec. 11th, 2011, one of my wife's clients passed. She was an 84 year old widow whose only living relative was her son. Back in 1947, the soldier she had waited out the war for came home. Though he was ten years older, they shared the same birthday, were born at the same time of the evening, and they decided to get wed on their birthday. She was 20 when they married, and they lived together for 54 years before he died of the black lung. He died on the night of their 54th anniversary, Dec. 11th, 2001. Their marriage certificate states that he were joined as Man and Wife at 7:35 PM, Dec 11th. 1947. Both lived exactly 84 years. Both died at exactly 7:35 PM. Him on Dec 11th, 2001. Her on Dec. 11th, 2011.

I do not believe that coincidence can be stretched but so far...... and though I don't know the odds of something like this happening, I would think that Chance would demand a more radom set of circumstances.

(Mods.- I wasn't sure which Topic Heading this should be placed under, so if it's in the wrong slot, please relocate it at your pleasure.)

Edited by Songster

thats very cool, songster; does seem to defy logic that it is merely coincidence

my mom died on 8/14 at 8:14. I always thought that was interesting, and I've been known to tell random strangers they should play that number because, you know, what are the chances of even that?

My wife related to me that the week before she passed, she knew that knew her anniversary was coming up, and she claimed that her husband Harry was coming to take her home ("cause he don't want me to be alone no more"). Since she hadn't been lucid for several months (due to her advanced age and the use of narcotics to ease her pain), the only note of her comment was limited to one sentence written in my wife's daily report ("She remembered her anniversary is coming up.").

• Amulet locked this topic