Do You Have A Favorite Holiday Tune?

grateful

"What Child is This?".....It makes me ponder what SPIRIT it is that all of us are creating and procreating in this world.... :hideingbhindcurtian:

It's mine too. My favorite version is by Vikki Carr from a "Various Artists" Christmas compilation. Other favorites are "Pat-a-pan" (older version by Julie Andrews and a newer version by David Archuleta) and "Riu Chiu" sung by the Monkees. I am not a Christian, but I still like Christmas music. I do celebrate the winter solstice as the "Great Night", the longest night of the year. A perfect time for Vampires ;) .

Edited by Umbraedominus

It's mine too. My favorite version is by Vikki Carr from a "Various Artists" Christmas compilation. Other favorites are "Pat-a-pan" (older version by Julie Andrews and a newer version by David Archuleta) and "Riu Chiu" sung by the Monkees. I am not a Christian, but I still like Christmas music. I do celebrate the winter solstice as the "Great Night", the longest night of the year. A perfect time for Vampires ;) .

Hmm the thought just occurred to me that vampires can't have their photo taken.....whose pic is that in your avatar :)

Shhhhhhh! Fawzo, you keep giving away my secrets :D. Are you sure you aren't a Van Helsing or maybe a Grimm? I had to pay Sylvia Browne thousands of dollars to psychically project my image onto film, and now it as all wasted :( .

No, I am a "living" psychic Vampire and still occupy a human body. When I eventually die and become a "dead" (or perhaps "undead") psychic Vampire, I am sure it will be a lot harder to snap my picture ;) .

Shhhhhhh! Fawzo, you keep giving away my secrets :D. Are you sure you aren't a Van Helsing or maybe a Grimm? I had to pay Sylvia Browne thousands of dollars to psychically project my image onto film, and now it as all wasted :( .

No, I am a "living" psychic Vampire and still occupy a human body. When I eventually die and become a "dead" (or perhaps "undead") psychic Vampire, I am sure it will be a lot harder to snap my picture ;) .

You mean you don't sleep in a Serta Coffin with a 666 sleep number :)

• Amulet locked this topic