Access To Profile-Denied

Songster

Hi, Murph, I had this problem yesterday too. When I click on my name to acces my profile, or content I follow, messages, etc., the only thing that comes on the screen is the status update box. When it happened yesterday, refreshing the page worked. That is not the case this evening. No biggy, and no hurry, but thought I'd bring it to your attention. Thanks!

• Administrator

Try clicking on Your name beside one of Your posts. It should then take You to Your profile page. top right should have "Edit my Profile" a blck bar with white text. That is the only way it works for me also.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I think it was my fault but I had to create a new account last night because my e-mail (I even tried 2-3 other emails that I could've used, but I know I didn't) but it said my e-mail was not found in the database. I was ordained in May of 2008 I think. Anyhow, now I'm scared my ordination record may be deleted. I know that the ordination is permanent and I haven't had the opportunity to perform anyone's ceremoney (I was hoping to for a couple of friends but they are still engaged,,,4 yrs later.) But if I need proof of ordination or anything, I don't know if I can attain it now (if it was deleted because I hadn't been on in... forever). Instead of performing ceremonies for people, I have pulled more toward extreme deeper study into the Bible and sharing the word with others. I still don't know why. I have 3 kids and teach them what I learn from the Bible and also share parables with some of the people/kids my husband deals with at work (He's an Army recruiter right now). Anyhow, I guess I'm going to pick around and see what I can find on myself. I was listed in the National registry and all... anyhow, if I need to do anything or just start over, please let me know. Thanks. -Charity B.

• Administrator

Hey guys, I think it was my fault but I had to create a new account last night because my e-mail (I even tried 2-3 other emails that I could've used, but I know I didn't) but it said my e-mail was not found in the database. I was ordained in May of 2008 I think. Anyhow, now I'm scared my ordination record may be deleted. I know that the ordination is permanent and I haven't had the opportunity to perform anyone's ceremoney (I was hoping to for a couple of friends but they are still engaged,,,4 yrs later.) But if I need proof of ordination or anything, I don't know if I can attain it now (if it was deleted because I hadn't been on in... forever). Instead of performing ceremonies for people, I have pulled more toward extreme deeper study into the Bible and sharing the word with others. I still don't know why. I have 3 kids and teach them what I learn from the Bible and also share parables with some of the people/kids my husband deals with at work (He's an Army recruiter right now). Anyhow, I guess I'm going to pick around and see what I can find on myself. I was listed in the National registry and all... anyhow, if I need to do anything or just start over, please let me know. Thanks. -Charity B.

Your ordination would not be deleted due to lack of participation on the forum. If you were ordained here, at ulchq.com or at ulcseminary.org then your ordination is safely recorded in Modesto at the church headquarters. Problem is, the ordinations are hand written and recorded by date, so in order to get a copy would require you to know the exact date of ordination.

I believe in these instances HQ may simply recommend that you re-ordain again just as a precaution. And safeguard the information this time.

Welcome back.

I do still have the certificate I ordered come to think of it. It's still packed though. After I got ordained, for some reason I was drawn to dive in. Not sure if that makes sense. It wasn't a joke at all to me and still isn't; just feel like I'm being led to something more. Thank you for your response. Love and light to all. -CB