My Wife Kay

We could really use some positive energy and prayers sent Kay's way right now. We've been hit with some devastating news concerning her health a couple weeks ago and is why I've not been on the boards much. We have this situation in our lives to deal with and prognosis isn't all that good. Being "Pink Ribbon" month has a whole new meaning to us as a result.

I'd just really appreciate any good thoughts, healing energies and prayers for my wife that she will somehow get through this terrible menace. She is the stability in my life!

Thank you,

Al

So sorry to hear. Please tell Kay my prayers and positive healing thoughts will be with her, and you, too, Atwater, day and night, for a positive outcome. May our Creator bless you both abundantly.

Warmest Regards.

John.

A few years ago, like 7-8, we thought we'd seen the last of it as she did a remarkable turn around (after being seen by a Hawaiian kahuna (Shaman) a true miracle. They (doctors) recommended double mastectomy, but after two months following Kapala's care, gone, zip zero all tests negative and follow ups for two years all negative. Then this past June symptoms started rearing the ugly head again. By august and then Sept barrage of tests, it was back in full force.

We're not idiots when it comes to health care, but we do believe in the power of words and suggestion and is why I do not write the word.

I thank you all for your kind thoughts and To'na, a special thanks for the time you'll spend at the medicine wheel, I shall walk it with you in Spirit tomorrow, sunrise or there abouts yes? We're in the same time zone so I'll just start an hour early to make up for the distance of miles...To'na, you reside Ariz right? I even bought a couple of sage smudges at the open air flea market last month, from the Yokut/Patwin rez, not far from Yosemite. Beautiful thread and bead work. $2/1oz bundle sage/smudge stick (for reg threaded) and $4 with tiny glass beads...whata deal eh?

To'na, would you know of (I know there are so many customs) burying the beads that come with some smudge, good luck? Extra power to prayers made during smudging? Is what the fellow, Woti-séal* selling them says. I mistakenly brought back the beads from the first one I purchased thinking "recycle", he wouldn't touch them and told me bad luck to reuse and I should bury them, with a prayer after next smudging.

Again, thanks much each and every one,

Al

* (Dances in Rain) I got to know him beyond his name tag by being a customer for over 4 years now.

We're not idiots when it comes to health care, but we do believe in the power of words and suggestion and is why I do not write the word.

YOU ARE WISE. DO NOT GIVE IT ANY POWER!

I thank you all for your kind thoughts and To'na, a special thanks for the time you'll spend at the medicine wheel, I shall walk it with you in Spirit tomorrow, sunrise or there abouts yes? We're in the same time zone so I'll just start an hour early to make up for the distance of miles...To'na, you reside Ariz right?

New Mexico. AZ keeps standard time year around. We are on Mountain time, still daylight savings time. So yes, to be physically with our time, your time will be 1 hour earlier . I will be in the Wheel at 6:45 a.m...just before the sun rises.

I even bought a couple of sage smudges at the open air flea market last month, from the Yokut/Patwin rez, not far from Yosemite. Beautiful thread and bead work. $2/1oz bundle sage/smudge stick (for reg threaded) and $4 with tiny glass beads...whata deal eh?

Wow! a great deal!

To'na, would you know of (I know there are so many customs) burying the beads that come with some smudge, good luck? Extra power to prayers made during smudging? Is what the fellow, Woti-séal* selling them says. I mistakenly brought back the beads from the first one I purchased thinking "recycle", he wouldn't touch them and told me bad luck to reuse and I should bury them, with a prayer after next smudging.

Yes, a very good idea and I suggest you bury a little in each of the 4 cardinal directions to cover all the conditions of physical/body, mental/intellect, emotional/relationships, and religious/spiritual. Just a pinch with a bead and spiraled into the earth with your thumb and forefinger. I will be out there, with you both, in 1 hour from this post....Okashewakon is with you....To`na Wanagi

Again, thanks much each and every one,

Al

* (Dances in Rain) I got to know him beyond his name tag by being a customer for over 4 years now.

Thank you all.

It was an very interesting morning the other day, meditating here with To'na walking the medicine wheel in NM...interesting indeed. I hadn't done an outdoor, sunrise meditation in quite some time and must say the energy flows were something to behold. Too relaxing and mellow on one hand, such intense chakra vibrations and Spiritual on the other...very interesting mix for sure.

Kay actually slept, for the first time in weeks, for nearly 13 hours straight through. She nodded about 6:15a.m and was out till about 6:45p. It was good to see her do so...and was funny...she knew it was early morning when she nodded and at first thought she'd only been "out a few minutes" when looking at clock, but felt rested... but then it started to get dark right after she awoke. Definitely a :blink: :crazyeyes: :unsure:several minutes! Was the first humorous moment through all this in quite some time...good laugh watching the confusion then reality set in! That laugh/smile on her was the reward of the whole process, let me tell ya!

Blessings of Peace,

• 5 weeks later...

First off, THANK YOU to everyone that did respond above. It has truly meant something to both of us. It seems when there is tough or bad luck in a year, it just gets compounded...

Our turkey day meal will be Saturday this year due to a rather tenuous reunion between Kay and her sis....it will not be much celebration or "thanks" to be given since Kay's favorite uncle was admitted to hospice on Monday and passed away yesterday morning. Uncle Gray was one cherished man to Kay as he was one of the few in her family who genuinely understood her, loved her just for who she was and loved Life itself for all the true Blessings that came along. He will be missed greatly and has now been reunited with his dear Mary who passed five years ago just days after their 67th anniversary. I only wish I had the opportunity to meet him in person as I know what he meant to my wife....somehow 2 minutes on the phone and a letter exchange, just are not the same.

My thoughts and prayers are with my wife and her aching heart this Thanksgiving Day.

To Kay, and to you too, Atwater, my sincere condolences on your loss.

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday meal, and belated warm best wishes for Thanksgiving !

Love and peace to you both. Kind Regards. John.

• Amulet locked this topic