Please Pray For My Son

i was informed today that my 29 y/o son has been diagnosed with Hodginkins Lymphoma, a form of blood cancer

please include him in your prayers!

thank you very much!

my prayers shall be: dear lord please help my son get through this and if you need to take one of my family, please let it be me. As I have lived a full life and he has so much to live for.

Amen

Your family shall have my prayers.

My nephew was diagnosed with cancer at 3 years old. He was so bad off that the Make a Wish foundation granted his last wish. He is now graduated from school, and doing very well.

I shall put the desire forward that your son find such a success in his treatments...

I understand the emotions you are dealing with, and I wish you well.!

an update on his condition. after further tests he has been told that he is in stage 3, with proper care and treatment from what i have been able to read. this give him an 80% surviability rate.

today he underwent a bone marrow extraction procedure, to collect stem cells for use in his treatment.

next tuesday he starts chemotherapy treatments.

he is very upbeat and is confident that he can beat this.

he has told me to expect this to be a very long drawn out treatment ordeal

thankfully his employer has very good insurance. and he is hoping to be able to continue working during the treatments.

You're in our thoughts!

Chemo is no fun at all (a friend is having it at the moment - horrible and embarrassing side effects.... terrible wind! and the skin on his lips keeps breaking, which doesn't hurt but makes him look like Dracula after a good meal! and all sorts of things keep getting sore which shouldn't be sore!) but it can do a terrific job bashing cancer.

80% survivablility (and he's a young guy) is good odds.

Hang on in there.

• Amulet locked this topic