I'm So Disappointed In You Guys...

murphzlaw1

• Administrator

http://news.yahoo.co...-151707071.html

Today, September 5, would be the 65th birthday of British rock legend Freddie Mercury, the Queen frontman who died on November 24, 1991 from bronchopneumonia that resulted from a years-long battle with HIV/AIDS. He was 45-years-old.

Miss you, Freddie...

Rest in Peace me hero, the voice of me youth...and yes, absolutely...ANY hall of fame for several venues.

Blessings of Peace Turk,

PS: Excuse my ignorance Hooka, but isn't Rob Halford the dude that is now doing voice for Queen, or at least did several videos/shows with them? Or am I thinking of someone else? I don't follow the rock scene like I once did.

Rest in Peace me hero, the voice of me youth...and yes, absolutely...ANY hall of fame for several venues.

Blessings of Peace Turk,

PS: Excuse my ignorance Hooka, but isn't Rob Halford the dude that is now doing voice for Queen, or at least did several videos/shows with them? Or am I thinking of someone else? I don't follow the rock scene like I once did.

Rob Halford is the lead singer for Judas Priest.

Heard about this on the radio. I sent some thoughts freddies way. Queen is definitely an epic band that I will sadly never be able to see.