Prayer Request

scotty44

This one always helps me. May you find some comfort

WolfHowlRight.jpg

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

The *LORD* bless you and keep you;

The *LORD* make His face shine upon you,

And be gracious to you;

The *LORD* lift up His countenance upon you,

And give you peace.

:usa:

Absolutely. I'm so sorry to hear Scotty, I just got in from early services at VFW hall, I will call them and there will be a whole group of 30+ more who will add him to their prayers list.

As a veteran, these are prayers that are difficult for any vet, however, we feel such a sense of comradeship between the living and those who gallantly gave their all.

May healing and blessed peace be with you and you brother's family Scotty.

Prayers of healing,

:paladin:

• 2 weeks later...

My reply may seem un-timely, being so far removed from the day of your loss, but I felt compelled to offer my sincerest condolenses to you and your family. I know from experience that time does not heal all wounds, and in fact may be even harder to bear with each day. In your grief, you may question your faith in a Power that allows such tragic things to happen . . . as I did . . . I have no answers, but can only offer this advice . . . Be thankful for the times you shared together, be especially kind to those that share your loss, and be assured that your re-union with your brother will be a joyous occasion. May God bless you all, Amen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic