Looking For Paradise: Primera Parte

So, I was talking with my neighbour and my uncle and they think the best thing for me to do is to draw a comic book.

I've already got a plot sequence and chapter synopses written out, so I know what I want my story to be about. And I've been obsessed with these characters I've created since 2007. On Friday I got a phone call from my Publishing Consultant from Xlibris. I called her back today and we talked a while. She said that if I choose a package or create my own publishing package that I could make a deposit and pay in installments if it's too expensive at first. I could also choose a cheaper package to begin with and then upgrade later on before I submit my manuscript(s).

I'm not going to upload my images on an Image Host because anyone can steal them from there. Instead, I'll just link you to where they're at. I wasn't too happy with page one because I suck at drawing buildings. I'm going to do that over. Page two didn't look too bad, I don't think.

Asked my friend from New York and she said she didn't like the artstyle at all, so no support there. DX

Anywhere, here they are:

Chapter One, Page One

Chapter One, Page Two

Random Chapter One Drawing