Ulc Are We All Not One?

ministerMRG

Hello all, I'm new, but with so amy ULC's is there separation? are we all NOT one?

we are trying to get it together but there are various reasons (the ones that vary) and its multi-faceted (more than one facet)...bear with us, or them really, because i don't what the heck is gonna happen to me...enjoy :beach:

Hello all, I'm new, but with so amy ULC's is there separation? are we all NOT one?

Dear MRG; We are, and we aren't. Just as we are all derived from the same root, some of us have decided to walk a different path.

As in most faiths or denominations, there will eventually be differences in doctrines, rules, idealogies, philosophies and beliefs. As well, there may be hurt feelings when it comes to separating from the "mother", so to speak. Technically we are all one, but we are after all, fallible humans subject to err and human emotions which often divide us. Think of us all as the prodigal son or his brother........God's Peace.....To`na Wanagi

There are Many ULC's. If you are looking for the original started by Hensley than you want the one headquartered in Modesto. Of which this site and seminary are officially affiliated, unlike some others. Any 3 ULC ministers can become an official congregation too. Then there are just Posers.

Welcome aboard :)

Edited by Brother Thorn

Ya know, I was just reminded of something, from a shout by Hexalpa, that applies here. In my military service days I was so fortunate to have been allowed to visit dozens of countries I otherwise would have never been able to see and I found a Universal Principle during that period of my Life...people may choose to respect and co-mingle peacefully, individuals from all walks of life everywhere just want the same thing...a feeling of belonging and peaceful existence. It's our governments that have lost sight of this, our militarist leaders that cause conflict and those with the least invested that create war.

Much is the same with all the diverse attitudes here in the ULC, many "factions" have lost sight of Rev. Hensley's original ideal. Personal interests and greed of those in authority have overridden the desires of the People (the individual ministers, pastor's etc) to peacefully co-exist and promote "That which is Right". Unfortunately what has gone on between Arizona/Seattle/Modesto and elsewhere, based organizations has confused the average folks and those who only desire to spread their message peacefully.

So ministerMRG, yes, you have found the forum associated with the Original, Modesto Headquarters. We welcome you aboard and sincerely hope that you will find something among our many topics and posts that helps you along your Journey. We also look forward to hearing more from you in the future and about your Message and ideals.

Blessings of Peace,

Dear MRG; We are, and we aren't. Just as we are all derived from the same root, some of us have decided to walk a different path.

As in most faiths or denominations, there will eventually be differences in doctrines, rules, idealogies, philosophies and beliefs. As well, there may be hurt feelings when it comes to separating from the "mother", so to speak. Technically we are all one, but we are after all, fallible humans subject to err and human emotions which often divide us. Think of us all as the prodigal son or his brother........God's Peace.....To`na Wanagi

Thanks, That is a well written reply. Much appreciated. MG

There are Many ULC's. If you are looking for the original started by Hensley than you want the one headquartered in Modesto. Of which this site and seminary are officially affiliated, unlike some others. Any 3 ULC ministers can become an official congregation too. Then there are just Posers.

Welcome aboard :)

Thank you, I am glad you took the time to help me out. MG

Ya know, I was just reminded of something, from a shout by Hexalpa, that applies here. In my military service days I was so fortunate to have been allowed to visit dozens of countries I otherwise would have never been able to see and I found a Universal Principle during that period of my Life...people may choose to respect and co-mingle peacefully, individuals from all walks of life everywhere just want the same thing...a feeling of belonging and peaceful existence. It's our governments that have lost sight of this, our militarist leaders that cause conflict and those with the least invested that create war.

Much is the same with all the diverse attitudes here in the ULC, many "factions" have lost sight of Rev. Hensley's original ideal. Personal interests and greed of those in authority have overridden the desires of the People (the individual ministers, pastor's etc) to peacefully co-exist and promote "That which is Right". Unfortunately what has gone on between Arizona/Seattle/Modesto and elsewhere, based organizations has confused the average folks and those who only desire to spread their message peacefully.

So ministerMRG, yes, you have found the forum associated with the Original, Modesto Headquarters. We welcome you aboard and sincerely hope that you will find something among our many topics and posts that helps you along your Journey. We also look forward to hearing more from you in the future and about your Message and ideals.

Blessings of Peace,Thank you! Very nice that you took the time, Lots of help here. Thanks, MG