Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. She is home with me again. Turns out her potassium level took a nose dive and caused her to have Angina. Not a heart attack and I thank God for that. In the course of regular tests, she found out that she is a diabetic. So we have to work on that and getting her regulated.

Blessings to all,

Del

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. She is home with me again. Turns out her potassium level took a nose dive and caused her to have Angina. Not a heart attack and I thank God for that. In the course of regular tests, she found out that she is a diabetic. So we have to work on that and getting her regulated.

Blessings to all,

Del

Little late speaking, but I'm still praying.... look into black walnut :random black walnut link...

and Stevia for the Diabetes... a little practice and stevia is an AWESOME substitue for sugar....

Hello all,

My partner, Brandie, is in the hospital. She was having chest pains and now has found out she is a diabetic. If you could join me in prayers for her, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God Bless.

Del

I thought I had already posted, but with my mixed up head of late...sorry to be late in posting. ...The bottom line is you both have been in my prayers for the last few days.

Being diabetic isn't the end of the world as I have been diagnosed for going on 7 years. The main thing though, do not take your doctor's word 100% as being the only truth about it. The American and National Diabetes Associations as well as myriad other sources are needed here. Do you own searches and create your own favorites lists...read, read, read!!! Come up with what makes sense to you!

I am continuously fighting with my doctor over pills...he tries to cram every diabetes pill under the sun down my throat. For me I have found that a minor change in diet, with 1/4 the dose of meds has made a 1000% change in how I feel. I eat chocolate, sugar, and all the things you're not "suppose to", but in total moderation. MY A1c is never where the doc would "like it", but his number compared to how I feel is far more important to me.

Like anything, it's common sense and your partner knows her body better than any doctor...take the doc's advice, but tailor it to your own needs and research, research, research until you find what averages out to your Truth on the matter!

Blessings of Peace,

Blessings to all,

Del

Glad to hear that she is home and okay. Diabetes is manageable. I will still keep you both in my prayers and in my heart. Positive energy is heading your way as well! Blessed Be. Mandi

• Amulet locked this topic