~ Mice...

Qryos

~ Our daughter had a mouse. Just a field mouse the kids down the way caught & gave her.

Mice have a life-span of tops 2 years, right?

Well... Cheerios.

Yep, Cheerios & a small piece of cheese once a week with a piece of walnut.

5 yrs! Freaky little critter just kept goin' on & on & on!

It got bad when it lost it's hair, a bald mouse is unpleasant {Tho' he was still cheerful!}.

But when it's tail started rotting off, I just got the creeps :( Like a zombie movie... { Poor husband had to do the deed. }

Anyway, Cheerios really ARE good for every critter, including you.

{They ought to pay me for this, y'know?}

~ Our daughter had a mouse. Just a field mouse the kids down the way caught & gave her.

Well... Cheerios.

It got bad when it lost it's hair, a bald mouse is unpleasant {Tho' he was still cheerful!}.

But when it's tail started rotting off, I just got the creeps :( Like a zombie movie... { Poor husband had to do the deed. }

I had a rat that lived 8 years.

a common petshop rat. I fed her yogurt and carrots.

and she liked a nice salad once in a while, with a vinigaratte dressing.

Well... Cheerios.

If I lose all my hair and tail after 5 years eating cherrios I think I'll stick to my pepperoni pizza and cola diet thank you very much :)

Many good thoughts and pleasant memories to our now passed little friend. Cheerio! to you small creature of the Creator, may your journey be filled with nothing but the best there is!!

Blessings of Healing to your daughter in her loss if this was recent, many smiles of the good memories brought back if it was a while ago!

Blessings of Peace,

oh btw, regular Cheerios 4-5x's per week and "Honeynut" in between for a treat of sweetness as I use no sugar.

...and as a matter of note, generic "wheat wheels" "toastie o's" etc...are NOT the same. Cheerios is a whole grain the generic are grain, floor sweepings and what-ever else one might find in the dust bin. A person could get quite disgusted with reading the FDA reports from the 70's when "generic food labeling and nutritional content" was introduced. It is NOT the same standards as "Name Brand Labeling/Content"... :rolleyes: (I'll split that check with ya Qryos..how about 99% to you 1% here!?) :coffee:,

Many good thoughts and pleasant memories to our now passed little friend. Cheerio! to you small creature of the Creator, may your journey be filled with nothing but the best there is!!

Blessings of Healing to your daughter in her loss if this was recent, many smiles of the good memories brought back if it was a while ago!

Blessings of Peace,

oh btw, regular Cheerios 4-5x's per week and "Honeynut" in between for a treat of sweetness as I use no sugar.

...and as a matter of note, generic "wheat wheels" "toastie o's" etc...are NOT the same. Cheerios is a whole grain the generic are grain, floor sweepings and what-ever else one might find in the dust bin. A person could get quite disgusted with reading the FDA reports from the 70's when "generic food labeling and nutritional content" was introduced. It is NOT the same standards as "Name Brand Labeling/Content"... :rolleyes: (I'll split that check with ya Qryos..how about 99% to you 1% here!?) :coffee:,

Mice are nice, but Rat is where it's at.