'do Onto Others' In Judaism

Beyond that I think Kingfisher has made the point and I believe it is worth a second look.

Were one's questions made in heaven and seeking deeper wisdom?

There is that, and I was pointing out that we've been discussing it all along. I could have answered simply, but it's good exercise. Like they say, there's more than one way to skin a mule. I didn't pick "Dinah" and "Jacob" out of a hat, there are layers of meaning in most everything I have shared. Kinda like an old work song. ;)

I spent quite a bit of time in Belfast and Brooks...

I simply LOVE Maine, and if it were not for my son's mother's family here - I would be there now...

I simply LOVE watching the lil porcupines waddling around the yard at night !!! :lol: They are some of the Cutest animals when you see them in person...

However I was scared witless by the size of a full grown moose..... Thought I'd stumbled into a dinosaur in the woods! ( for a second, it was so huge - and I'm no small guy )

They're really gentle creatures, though they do make an impression on ya, eh?! One moonless night... {crash crash} <sniffing the tent> "Oh crap, is that a bear?"

Haven't been through that neck of the woods around Acadia yet, but I've rambled around here...

"I was right in picking the blueberries on Sunday, it was so pleasant, and I was so happy that the Great Spirit had provided them for me." ~ Singing Bird (Molly Ockett)

There is that, and I was pointing out that we've been discussing it all along. I could have answered simply, but it's good exercise. Like they say, there's more than one way to skin a mule. I didn't pick "Dinah" and "Jacob" out of a hat, there are layers of meaning in most everything I have shared. Kinda like an old work song. ;)

They're really gentle creatures, though they do make an impression on ya, eh?! One moonless night... {crash crash} <sniffing the tent> "Oh crap, is that a bear?"

Haven't been through that neck of the woods around Acadia yet, but I've rambled around here...

"I was right in picking the blueberries on Sunday, it was so pleasant, and I was so happy that the Great Spirit had provided them for me." ~ Singing Bird (Molly Ockett)

I could stand on the second story deck and watch the fisherman in their boats on Swan Lake.... I was made to understand that 10 acres of southern facing mountain, bordering the Park, with a two story log home sold for less than 50,000 after I left - I almost cried... I wanted that place so bad it disturbed my sleep....

• Amulet locked this topic